Chapter 71-75

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 71

    Xiang Wan didn't know about Ji Yunshu's return home last night. She only knew that Ji Yunshu had never returned to the hotel, but Xiang Wan thought that Ji Yunshu was just playing with friends outside, and it was normal for him not to return home at night.

    But she never imagined that Ji Yunshu would bring this green tea omega in just such a short time?

    To be honest, when she saw Ji Yunshu asking her to prepare breakfast for two in the morning, Xiang Wan really thought one of them was for herself, so she sat down early.

    In the end, it was all her self-indulgent love.

    Xiang Wan gnashed her teeth with hatred in her heart, but there was no flaw on her face. She got up and walked to the back kitchen. After a while, someone brought breakfast.

    Xiang Wan only walked a little further, but he was still able to see Ji Yunshu and Jiang Zhiluo clearly.

    She saw Ji Yunshu slowly pick up an egg. After cracking the egg shell on the table, she quickly peeled off a smooth white egg. Then Alpha cut the egg in half and gave one half to Jiang Zhiluo. .

    Xiang Wan clenched the spoon in his hand, is this person really Ji Yunshu? ? ?

    The Ji Yunshu she came into contact with was cold and dignified, and she had a calm and distant attitude towards most of the people around her.

    Even though she had been by Ji Yunshu's side for so long, she had never seen anything resembling a relaxed or happy expression on that face, except when talking about work.

    Xiang Wan originally thought that Ji Yunshu had such a character, and she also guessed what kind of scene Ji Yunshu would be with Jiang Zhiluo, and this little green tea must have taken the initiative to post it!

    However, the reality is quite different.

    Seeing Xiang Wan was stunned and dumbfounded.

    She always felt that the Ji Yunshu in front of her was not the same person as the Ji Yunshu she knew.

    What a hell!

    Is it true that the sentence is true, falling in love can change a person?

    No matter how indifferent a person is usually, when it comes to falling in love, he can become a coquettish monster.

    Night shivered.

    No, we can't let things go on any longer!

    When Ji Yunshu really married Jiang Zhiluo, it would be too late.

    Ji Yunshu had no idea what Xiang Wan was thinking. In fact, she had no intention of caring about where Xiang Wan went or what she was thinking.

    The breakfast prepared by Xiang Wan is basically what Ji Yunshu likes to eat.

    Fortunately, Jiang Zhiluo is not a very picky eater, and after getting to know Ji Yunshu, in order to accommodate Ji Yunshu's taste, she has been eating the dishes that the other party likes, and now she is almost used to it.

    After breakfast, it was already a few minutes past nine. Ji Yunshu wiped his mouth and took Jiang Zhiluo downstairs.

    Seeing this, Xiang Wan quickly followed.

    The experimental base I was going to visit today was bigger yesterday, and I was walking most of the time. Fortunately, before going out in the morning, Ji Yunshu reminded Jiang Zhiluo to wear a pair of flat shoes.