CHAPTER 54

"Silveen?" Rosie called with surprise and the other man looked from her to me in confusion.

"Why do you look so surprised? I thought you would be happy to see me?" I said as I looked at her, but she didn't say a word, her grip on the dagger only tightened,

So I continued, "The last time we met, I heard you left before the show at the underground arena even began, I hope you like this show better." I said again, and she looked at the body of her dead comrade, and looked at me with disgust.

"You monster!" she said with horror and I laughed.

These days, I have been becoming quite comfortable hearing that word. In fact, I think it's a compliment.

"Why, I only killed a few men and you think I was a monster?" I scoffed, "I wonder what you would say, when you hear of what I'd done to those in the Grata night pack and the packs you've been spending the night in." I said leisurely, ignoring the fact that I was still butt naked and that my stomach and shoulder were bleeding.

Rosie's eyes constantly drifted to my injuries.

"What did you do to them?" I heard the other man say, fear and worry in his voice. I looked at him as if he didn't even matter.

"I killed them all," I said with a sinister smile and he gasped.

"How dare you! I'm going to kill you....." He tried to attack but Rosie pulled him back.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked casually, as if we were all friends, but i actually had a hunch.

"His family lives in Grata night." Rosie said with gritted teeth.

"Oh?" I said, then smiled and turned to the man, "Don't worry, they didn't suffer too much, they suffocated. It was a terrible sight." I said as I shook my head pitifully, enraging the man more.

He freed himself from Rosie's grip and longed for me, his wolf showing, hoping to stab me, dodging, I made a quick slit, tearing open his abdomen with my claws.

He held onto his injury, as his own blood filled his hands, his face crunching up in pain as he looked at me. I also looked at him,

"Don't you think you are overreacting? You think it is okay to kill my loved ones but I am not allowed to touch yours?" I asked with a sneer as he fell to the ground lifeless.

I stared at him without mercy, then looked at Rosie who was looking at me.

"Finally, we get an alone time." I said, and she looked at my injuries again.

"What do you want?" she said and I laughed.

"You really don't know? You owe me Rosie, or shall I say Amanda?" I said and she frowned.

"I could be very useful to you," she said, and I smiled.

"You need to stop staring at my injuries, I am not going to bleed to death, even if that's what you want." I said with amusement.

"You won't make it there in your state." She said and I raised a brow, "let me help you." She said and I lunged for her, grabbing her by the throat and slamming her against a tree.

"You think I would let a traitor like you be my guide to Alpha Dante? You think I am that stupid?" I asked her with anger.

How dare she think that I would forget what had happened to Adela and just let her go scott-free.

She clawed at my hands as she choked.

"Even if Alpha Dante was the mastermind, you killed her." I said again with anger, and by now, she had begun to slap my hand and shoulder, as she couldn't speak.