CHAPTER 50

"NO!" The Luna screamed and I caught the boy before he could get to the beta.

But that wasn't the problem, the problem was that the gamma and the alpha had frozen at the shout of the boy. Even I was shocked as I thought I had misplaced whose son it was but looking at their faces I realized it was not just me who didn't know whose son it was.

The alpha and his gamma turned to the Luna who looked at them with fear under her oxygen mask but the ignorant child didn't know what trouble he had caused for his mother, he was only worried about his father who was no longer trying to break out of the dark knight's grasp but was staring at the Luna sadly.

"What the hell!" Rieka said as the scene sank into my brain.

"He is your father?" I asked suddenly turning to the boy but he didn't reply he only struggled in my grasp so I let him go and he rushed to the beta shouting 'papa.'

I gasped again and turned to the alpha. This was not how I envisioned this night playing out but it was an amazing development.

"You have such an amazing family alpha!" I declared and that was all it took for the already mad alpha to slit open the Luna's throat.

"Mama!" The boy shouted again as he saw the alpha who he already knew was not his father kill his mother.

The gamma looked at his alpha in shock, confused on how to react then turned to me. "You!" he growled.

I grabbed a knife that was hanging on the wall as decoration and threw it straight to his heart immediately, I didn't have time to deal with pests like him. I turned back to the alpha who stood dazed on the spot after he had killed his Luna.

So I turned to the other men and they threw me an injection of our favorite fluid and I walked to the dazed alpha and stabbed him in his neck. He pushed me away and pulled it out but not fast enough to prevent the fluid from already entering his system.

He tried to attack me but I only stepped away as the fluid began to take effect, his wolf was disappearing. He looked at the beta who already choking blood and rushed to him.

He probably thought he was dying and wanted to kill the beta himself before dying, I stopped the dark Knight from preventing him but what he did shocked me.

He grabbed the child and took off his mask.

My eyes widened in surprise and so did that of the dying beta. The dark knights looked at me for an order, but I only shook my head, this was not my business all I came here for was Ramon.

I also knew what it felt like to be betrayed. Even if this alpha was greedy, it would still hurt. By the way, when I went back for Layla and Eric, I couldn't guarantee that I would let any child they have walk away alive.

I looked around the office that once held the harmonious family for a while not wanting to watch the brutality of a man towards a child he once considered his son. The thud of a body made me turn around and I realized the beta and his son with the Luna were dead.

I walked up to the alpha and dragged his weak body by the collar.

"You better start talking or else...." I began when I heard someone tug on the mind link.

"We found Ramon but we can't go in." One of the warriors mind-linked and I immediately dropped the alpha.

"Bring him." I said and immediately rushed out.

...............

I walked into the underground dungeon to see the dungeon guard smirking at the dark knight warriors who couldn't enter because of the barrier.