C. 20 - M's POV

Thank you all. 

The most embarrassing dinner of my life has just ended and the tense climate does not seem to leave me even when Carina and I are alone in the bedroom. The background to all this embarrassment is that in the morning Carina called me to warn me that tonight Amelia would be a guest at her home, where by guest she means "food and lodging". She explained to me that Amelia had a fight with her partner and that she wanted to disconnect a little, so Carina offered to host her for the evening and the night. Her assurances that she would sleep in the guest room or at most on the couch were worthless, because I reacted with annoyance anyway. I also tried to point to her the fact that tomorrow is Valentine's Day, our first together, and that it would be nice to organize something for midnight, just us, good wine and good sex, but Carina immediately replied that it was obvious to be an excuse because it was clear to both of us that Valentine's Day is not in our priorities.

The conversation full of arrows and jokes continued all day by texts, until I showed up almost surprisingly at dinner at her house, practically inviting myself even to sleep at Carina's house. Amelia must have caught the tense climate, because in the end she is a really shrewd and intelligent woman, and she gave life to a series of bickering with me, which certainly did not hold back in front of her provocations. They are often jokes that actually seen from the outside I also consider funny and in fact after all I like to be on board and answer her; the fact is that I do not know how to recognize the boundary, so at a certain point I become touchy and my jokes begin to be rather awkward and cold. In my favor it must be said that not even Amelia seems to know the sense of the limit, because even on her part there is no stop. In the midst of all this there is Carina who evidently does not know how to choose which side to be on, but rather looks at us between the desperate, the resigned and the angry.

In an atmosphere that is anything but pleasant and serene, Carina and I slip into bed in total silence. With the lights off I try to approach her, hugging her, but she remains firm and rigid, although not rejecting me. It's Carina the first to speak.

C < did you really need to manifest your presence in this way?> I shrug my shoulders.

M < is there anything wrong? And if you didn't like it you could throw me out ...> I answer childishly.

C < sure, because it's easy to knock you out..>

M < it is not?>

C < never mind..> she just says, turning in my embrace and giving me her back. I do not see her turning around as a stop, but rather I cling even more to her, practically rubbing my sex against her butt. Carina moves a bit in difficulty, but I misinterpret her signals and begin to kiss her neck, slowly moving away her hair. From her neck, I go up to bite her earlobe, while my hands now wrap around her and are on her belly, ready to go first up and then down. When I choose to pay first attention to her breasts and my hand then slips under her shirt to begin the ascent, Carina brakes me, stopping my hand and detaching herself from my body.

C < what you are doing?> she asks, keeping to stand on her side. I don't give up and slide even closer to her.

M < what do you think?> I ask for rhetoric, trying to kiss her neck. At that point Carina detaches herself more vehemently and sits down.

C < and it is not clear to you that I said no?> she asks me sour.

M < why?> I ask without understanding, passing a hand through my hair and barely snorting.

C < because there is a person in the other room, for example..> she shakes her head and gives a fix to her clothes. I put a hand on her leg, trying the last attempt.