C. 13 M's POV

It's Maya time!

___________________________________________________

The next day.

I would never have believed that my place in the world would be identified within the embrace of another person. Instead now I feel at home only when I have Carina in my arms, even tonight that we are physically distant from home, inside a hotel room.

Carina was busy all day with her conference and I took the opportunity to go around the city a bit, then we had lunch together and while she returned to listen to conferences, I had an online session with my psychologist: if only ten days ago they had told me that I would have accepted three meetings in a week I would have laughed in the face of anyone who had told me that.

Tonight we were out for dinner, eating one of the best pizzas I've ever eaten, and after that we took a short walk, before Carina claimed some tiredness. So now we're snuggled up in bed watching a movie. I don't know if Carina is really following it, because I've actually been lost for a while smelling the scent that emanates from her hair and stroking her hip, keeping her hugged by me. The truth is, I'm also eager for the film to end up talking to her. In the meantime, however, I enjoy the feeling of being so close to her and being able to kiss her forehead from time to time.

M < are you really crying for a movie?> I ask suddenly when I realize that a tear go down her cheek. Carina throws a blow on my belly, claiming why I make fun of her. I laugh and admit that I had not even noticed that the protagonist had died.

C < don't you watch it? Don't you like it?> she asks me.

M < you are more beautiful..> I say, making her blush. Cute clutches me more and says nothing. I always appreciate this way of not stressing my words or gestures too much. For example, this morning I was dying of embarrassment when we woke up hugged by spoon and together with us the lower part of my body also awakened, which lately seems to live its own life. I no longer knew where to hide my face, but Carina just gave me the kiss of good morning and then got up, without saying a word about it. Someone else would have felt ignored, I felt understood and listened to.

After half an hour the film finally ends and I find myself eyes in the eyes with Carina.

C < what do you want to tell me?> she asks me, making me laugh. Before we speak, I kiss her. I kiss her in a deep way, passionate, with desire and carnality.

Our bodies intertwine and my hands are less shy about discovering her body. We lie more in bed and we soon find ourselves with her lying on her stomach and I almost overpower her. I stop, before the inevitable, but I still go down to kiss her neck. Carina releases a heavy breath and squeezes her fingers in my hair. I smile in contact with her skin and finally speak.

M < today, while you were at the conference, I spoke with the psychologist..>

C < again?> she asks.

M < I asked for a massive treatment, at least at the beginning..> Carina smiles.

C < you don't have to be in a hurry..>

M < but I am..> I say, making her laugh.

C < so? Is it this you wanted to tell me?> I shake my head.

M < no. Talking to her, I understand that speak about things make me feel better, because it makes me feel safer and more confident..>

C < ok and what would you like to talk to me about?> I smile because she always understands me in a second.

M < about sex..> I say directly and Carina moves away a little from me, looking for my eyes.

C < ok..> she says, after scrutinizing me.