C. 15 M'POV

Thank you very much to all of you for reading and voting.
I hope you are enjoying it. 

It's Maya time again! 🔥

________________________________________________________________

I feel like a new, better person, finally happy. It scares me a bit to say it, but today I'm happy. Yesterday was the best night of my life, the one when I was finally able to let go and things couldn't have been better. The feeling of well-being that I felt to have Carina in my arms is something that I will never be able to explain. It is true that I organized this surprise weekend having in mind what would happen, but my imagination did not even remotely touch the beauty of reality. And it was not only the gesture itself, but all that followed. The new level of intimacy and complicity we have reached. This morning, for example, while brushing our teeth in the same sink, I felt that I was in exactly the right place at the right time. I thought it was a stupid thing to think about in such a daily and simple moment, but it was almost the pinnacle of my happiness. I realize that I am more comfortable, quieter and more serene, even compared to my physique. This morning I always pulled back from physical contact when I woke up with a small bulge in my boxers, but at the same time I feel much freer not to wear anything containment when I'm around her.

We spent the day together around, like two tourists, embraced by the cold and the desire to be close. Even touching one's hand in the queue in front of a museum has had a different flavor today, more intimate. After a simple dinner in a restaurant we collapsed exhausted on the small sofa that is in the suite, only cuddling ourselves in front of the TV, without any other meaning behind. Carina was almost about to fall asleep on my shoulder, so I invited her to go to bed and after getting ready we are under the covers. I wear only boxers and a light shirt, without a bra, while Carina put on the nightgown that I had prepared for her and that last night she could not use, since then she ended up sleeping only with panties and a shirt of mine.

C < why are you smiling?> she asks me, waking me up from my thoughts. I shrug the shoulders, moving my gaze to her.

M < nothing..I'm fine..> she smiles. < and you're beautiful..> Carina laughs and she caresses my head, moving my hair away from my face. < how are you?> I ask thoughtfully.

C < absolutely fine..> she responds decisively, making me smile even more. < are you giving me the goodnight kiss?> she makes fun of me, but I immediately lean towards her to fulfill my task. It's actually much more than a goodnight kiss, because I immediately stick my tongue into her mouth and explore it without ever giving me peace. My body like a magnet approaches her and I feel deep desires awaken in me. I detach myself from the kiss just to take a breath, but I immediately go down to kiss her neck, down to the furrow of her breasts. Carina has her hands in my hair and doesn't seem willing to stop me.

M < do you want to..?> I ask, , because now that I have released myself I am going crazy from the desire to make love with her. Carina smiles and pulls her face away from her body, to look into my eyes. Eye contact is something I'm definitely still working on, but where I hope I've at least reached sufficiency.

C < can we make a deal?> I look at it without understanding. < stop asking me every time if you can do things..>I smile.

M < I believed that consent was important..> I say it as a joke, but in reality for me it is a more important concept than it seems to be for her. Deep down I know that there are still sexual areas to explore in which I don't feel ready yet.

C < then let's do so ... everything we have done so far you have my tacit consent to do it always from now on ..>

M < and if one day you don't like it?> I ask interrupting her and she raises her eyes to the sky laughing.