Chapter 10

The rest of the week, the patrols and Akumas attacks were uncomfortable for both heroes, Chat didn't want to talk to Ladybug and he was to hurt to face her. For her it was the fact that she had hurt him and she didn't know what to do or say to make him feel better.

At school, Adrien was silent and he didn't seemed to be in his right mind. Nino, Alya and Marinette were concerned, he was absent the first two days, after the event, he didn't join them during the lunch and he didn't talk to anybody for the rest of the week. The teachers had decided to let him be knowing it was not easy at home, but when it didn't change the next week, his best friends decided to go talk to Mr. Agreste, not knowing what to do.

At the mansion, they first met with Nathalie in the lobby while waiting to see Mr. Agreste. They talk to her about the way Adrien was acting and all the concerned they had. The assistant confirmed with them that the young model hadn't been himself since he came back from Chloe's party, even canceling all extra-curricular activities and photoshoot, locking himself up in his room unless he was at school and even then she had to force him to go.

When they finally got to the designer's office, with Nathalie following them, the teens voiced their concerns with Nathalie backing every simple point or adding to the list of odd behavior from his son. For the first time in the years they had known Adrien, his father seemed really concerned, he had lost his cold demeanor as soon as Nathalie included herself in the conversation, understanding the situation was serious and that his son's friends were only there for his well-being. Gabriel realised after all those years that his son had good people around him and with those three teenagers in front of him, he would be okay whatever would happen in the future.

"Mr. Lahiffe, Mlle Césaire and Mlle Dupain-Cheng I have to say I am thankful of you three to have come inform me of the situation. It is in fact really concerning to know Adrien has been acting this way and with the other information given by Nathalie, I'll make sure to talk to him and if needed find the help he needs. I have a meeting in five minutes, but I will talk to him tonight. Nathalie please clear my schedule for tonight, I will be eating with you and Adrien, and of course Nathalie or I will keep you three informed on the developments."

They thanked him and left the mansion.

"Please, keep us inform with anything that happens at school please?"

"Of course Nathalie, we will. And if it's okay with you, I know Adrien likes my dad's croissants, maybe if I give some to him tomorrow it could light up his mood a little?" Nathalie smiled and nodded at Marinette's suggestion before closing the door.

The teens were still concerned, but at least they knew that Adrien's father and Nathalie will be able to help him as well or find a professional to help. They went their separate ways for the night, hopping the next day would be better.