Chapter 7

Ladybug took Superboy to her balcony and inside her bedroom. It was the safest place for them to talk about their identities and maybe continue what they had started earlier.

"Welcome to my room! Hihi!" she was nervous but at the same time she wanted to jump up and down. She then dropped her transformation and looked up, to see if the superhero in front of her would be disappointed, but when she saw his smile widened she knew he wasn't. In fact, he simply brought her closer and kissed her.

They separated, standing in front of each other, took out a pair of glasses and put them on, after he simply took her hand in a handshake and presented himself officially.

"Well, Hi! I'm Jonathan Samuel Kent, Jon for short. Son of famous journalist Clark Kent and Lois Lane." His smile was so bright, anyone would've thought they were in the middle of the day.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Mari, Nette, Nettie for short. Daughter of the best bakers in Paris Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng." She made her way to the Miracle Box and ask for all of them to come out. "Jon, I present you the Kwamis, the gods I told you about. You have Tikki, she is my kwami, the Ladybug. Them you have Trixx, Mullo, Ziggy, Stomp, Bark, Wayzz, Pollen, Oriko, Roarr, Sass, Long, Daisy, Kaalki, Fluff, Zuupu and Plagg." She pointed to everyone, before realising something wasn't right.

"Plagg??? What are you doing here? Where his Chat Noir?" Marinette and Tikki asked at the same time.

"Hey Bug! I came to talk to you about my holder... I think we have a little problem. I'm sure everything will be fine, but I also pretty sure you won't see him around for at least a couple of days..." said the cat-like god who didn't want to make eye contact with the Guardian, knowing that she will blame herself for tonight's events.

"What do you mean? Is he okay? Is he sick or hurt?" the young woman was anxious, Jon put his hands on her shoulders to calm her down, and surprisingly it worked.

"He is okay, or at least he will be, nothing physical. But..." Plagg took a deep breath and blurt out the information. "We were out when he saw on the news that Superboy here was in Paris with you and he found you guys making out on the Eiffel Tower."

"Oh. My. God. And now he is heartbroken isn't he?" Plagg only nodded at his Guardian. "I should've known this would happen the moment I would get into a romantic relationship that was not with him. Ugh! Why can't he just move on, it's been four years!?"

"There is nothing you can do Mari, you told him more than once over the years, from my understanding. He just needs some time, but Plagg could you at least try to have him come to fights? I mean not to intrude or anything but from what I've seen they are pretty intense and it would be a bad idea to leave LB fight alone." Jon was concerned, because he didn't want anything to happen to Marinette. He then taught about something and quickly turn his attention to the girl.

"Mari, I now it's fast but would you like to go on a date with me? I could come next Friday and take you out for diner or something, or just a pick-nick, anything really..." he never finish his sentence, when Marinette kissed him to make him stop. After a moment, she simply answer giggling:

"Why would I say 'no' to you?"

Jon sat on her chaise and brought her close to him and kissed her again and again, until the notifications on their phones wouldn't stop coming in. After a couple of minutes, Jon reached for his phone to see what it was, they were all about the sighting of the two superheroes in the streets of Paris. But what he saw next made him drop his phone on Mari's laps. She took it, to look at it and squealed seeing the pictures that came out ten minutes ago.

Marinette wanted to strangle who ever sent the pictures to Alya. It was impossible for them to have a minimum of privacy, even at the top of the Eiffel Tower, the highest point in the city. How could someone seen them? To calm her down Jon brought her in a tight hug, before they had to separate.

"I have to go Starlight. I'll call and text you as soon as I can, okay?"

"I'll see you later Sunshine."

They exchange one last kiss before he left trough the trap door, heading to her balcony. What a night, taught the girl, at this moment she remembered she was supposed to be at Chloe's for the sleepover. Calling on Tikki, she made her way back to the hotel, after making sure Plagg was okay going home alone.