Chapter Thirty-Six

They just drove past the Welcome to Mystic Falls sign, CeCe parked the SUV by the truck, her and Kol got out of the car and were standing behind the truck, Klaus opened the door with a smirk on his face "Welcome back to Mystic Falls Stefan" and then he snapped his neck again.

CeCe looked at Klaus "where to now Nik?"

He smirked at her "the high school."

She nodded at him "okay then, Kol and I will meet you there... I need a shower and a change of clothes."

He chuckled and nodded "of course Lia."

So, she and Kol got back into the SUV and CeCe drove to her apartment, she unlocks the door and walks inside, Kol called out "Uh darling I can't get in."

She turned to him, "oops sorry, you can come in... I put a spell on the place so that I could control who could get in, it doesn't matter if you're a vampire, or human, or anything else you still need an invite to get."

he walked in "ahhhh, well that is a very smart idea."

She grinned at him with a nod "okay well just make yourself at home and I will be out in a little bit then we will meet up with Nik and Bekah at the high school." CeCe walked into her bedroom, got some clothes out of the closet, and then walked into the bathroom.

After she shower, she got dressed and decided to straighten her hair, once she was happy with it, she walked out of the bathroom, to see Kol sitting in the chair in her room, she rolled her eyes but was smiling at him "okay I'm ready so we can go."

The Heretic gave him a look before she grabbed him by the collar of the leather Jacket that Kol was wearing and she kissed him again, she grinned at him as she pulled back, "we should go."

Kol smirked at her brushing a piece of hair out of her face, he pecked her on the lips again, making her grin as she grabbed her keys off the counter and walked out the door with Kol following her.

A few minutes later they pulled up to the school and they were just in time to see Rebekah drive a crowbar through Stefan's stomach, The couple smirked at each other as they walked past "oooh that looks painful, wouldn't you say so my love?"

Kol nodded "oh yeah, my darling oooh my baby sister has a very nasty temper when provoked and it seems to me like she's rather provoked."

CeCe looped her arm though Kol's as they walked into the school, they walked into the gym arms linked with matching smirks on their faces. Rebekah looked between the two of them and then back at Klaus "Nik... their smirks match nothing good ever comes from those two wearing matching smirks."

Kol gave her a look "does it bother you Bex?"

CeCe gave her the exact same look "come on Bex, you had to know that we were gonna have fun with this."

Rebekah shook her head with an exasperated sigh, looking back at Klaus "well good luck with that one Nik." And then she grabbed Tyler and dragged him out of the gym, like Klaus had told her to do.

Klaus looked around the gym, "ignore her petty little thing."

The doppelganger looked at CeCe with a questioning look "CeCe?" and when Elena said her name Bonnie looked up at the Heretic as well, but the smirk doesn't leave CeCe's face "hi, there."

Bonnie gave her a look "where did you disappear to all summer?"

Kol wrapped his arms around his wife from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder and looking at Bonnie "where do you think she's been, little witch? or did my sister completely just complaining if we're being honest about this" he motioned to the smirks on both of their faces "really not give anything away?"

Klaus rolled his eyes at the two of them but there was a slight smile on his face, he was happy that they were getting along again, not that he would ever admit that out loud. "And this would be my brother Kol." Kol just smirked but he made no move to let go, of CeCe, not that she wanted him to let her go.

CeCe looked over at Klaus, "sorry we're late but someone had to distract me as we got ready to leave."

Klaus rolled his eyes just giving her a look while Kol just smirked. "Well, then you can be sorry for the both of us C because I'm not the least bit sorry about it."

Klaus looked between the two of them "Okay if you two are gonna be like that then go and bother Rebekah with it."

The couple shared a look "All right then my little witch... let's go bother baby sis then."

CeCe nodded back at him "let's do it... at least Bex appreciates that we're cute" Kol unwraps his arms from her only to wrap one arm back around her shoulders and he pulls her into his side as they walked out of the room to go and find Rebekah.

They walked into the classroom where Rebekah was just in time to hear her say "We didn't have mobile phones in my day guess that would have made it easier." Then she looked up hearing them enter, she smiled "Lia."

CeCe chuckled at her, with a grin "We were being cute, and Nik kicked us out of the gym... he said to come and bother you with it so here we are."

Rebekah laughed "well I for one like when you guys are cute... until it gets annoying but that won't be for a while hopefully."

CeCe grinned at her; Caroline looked at the Heretic confused "CeCe?"

The Bennett looked at her "hi, there."

CeCe looked back at her sister-in-law as she kept talking "You two being cute beats when you're in a fight because then neither one of you come complaining to me about your fight because you're too busy being cute and couple-y" CeCe laid her head over on Kol's shoulder while Rebekah went back to playing with Caroline's phone, then she stormed out of the room, muttering something about her necklace and the doppelganger.

After the blonde original left, Caroline looked at CeCe "where have you been all summer?"

The Heretic smiled at her "oh sweet little Caroline... I was with Klaus and Stefan."

"Why?" Caroline gave her a curious look.

CeCe just shrugged deciding to be honest with the blonde vampire, "Well.... here's the thing I don't know if they told you but I'm an Original as well... I've known Klaus for a long time we're family not biologically I kinda married into it, not much I could about that... I'm kidding... for the most part."

Kol laughed and lightly shoved her shoulder "darling you are getting off track."

She smiled at him, and the blonde noted that there was a happier note in her voice than before as she spoke "thank you for getting me back on track my love." Then CeCe looked back at Caroline "my point is I wanted to go with him and get out of this town for a while.... and there was the whole scheme that I was working at the time, and it only worked if I left with them."

***

Well, Mystic Falls is in for some major trouble with Kol and CeCe together, especially if left unsupervised.  

Add in the Quartet that I am about to make out of Kol, CeCe, Bex, and Caroline, and oh boy are they all doomed XD.