Chapter Fifteen

CeCe had a smirk on her face, she had spent the last few days working on a spell and she had just finished casting said spell, the Heretic opened her eyes and saw Kol standing in front of her, meaning that it worked, making her smirk widen.

Kol gave her a look "C? what is this?"

She grinned at him "well, I concocted a little spell of my own creation, and now... I don't have to be asleep to see you... I'm the only one that can see and hear you though."

He looked at her a little surprised, yeah things were better between them but still it surprised him, "why?"

CeCe just grinned at him "well for one... I have no one to scheme to especially when I'm being really diabolical, and you are the only one that knows my plans plus maybe I just wanna see you whenever instead of just when I'm sleeping."

He smirked at her "my little witch you are very persistent when you want to be."

She matched his smirk, "ohhh I know that... I'm thinking about revealing myself to the Salvatores or at least Stefan... Damon can rot in a hole for all I care."

"Damon is the one that killed Lexi, right?"

CeCe nodded "yeah so I don't give a crap what he knows... oh and I have the moonstone now."

Kol smirks at her again "so you are in control and nobody else even knows it?"

"Exactly... which is why I kinda wanna reveal myself you know let them know that I am in control of everything."

"Well, whatever you decide to do I will back it... I can't really do much physically right now, but I can support what you decide to do"

She smiled at him, he really was trying and she really did appreciate that "okay well thanks for that."

The Heretic hadn't even realized how long she had been there just talking to Kol like that until her phone rang and she saw that it was about 8 PM and Elena was calling.

"Hello?"

Elena is talking in a panicked voice "CeCe you gotta help Bonnie... We did a séance and Emily took over her body or something Stefan and I are on our way to the old fells church ruins"

She rolled her eyes "okay I'll be right there."

Then she hangs up the phone and looked at Kol "well looks like we are going on a little trip to the ruins of Fells church... and it looks like I'm possibly getting exposed tonight."

Kol grinned mischievously at her "ohhh that sounds interesting let's go darling."

And then the two of them left the house and went to the church ruins, CeCe looked at the witch in front of her "Emily... it's been a long time."

Then Damon showed up, while Emily looked at CeCe "CeCe... why am I not surprised to find you in the middle of this."

CeCe shrugged looking at her "why are you doing this Emily?"

Damon didn't give the witch time to answer CeCe "Hello, Emily. You look different."

Emily looks at him "I won't let you do it."

Damon glares "We had a deal." "Things are different now. I need to protect my family."

"I protected your family. You owe me."

Emily looks at him "I know. I'm sorry."

"You're about to be a lot more than that." Damon tries to attack her, but Emily uses her powers to throw Damon against a tree, and he's impaled on a branch through his stomach.