Chapter Sixteen

Stefan showed up at the house trying to convince CeCe to help them open the tomb to get Katherine out for Damon. She gave him a look and snorted "I could do it and I could do it by myself... But I won't because it's for Damon and I am very happy with Damon not getting what he wants, plus you'd be wasting your time anyway."

The youngest Salvatore gave her a look "what do you mean?"

She smirked at him "She's not even in the tomb... She never was, Kitty just doesn't care about Damon." Then she shut the door in his face, the Heretic knew that he would be back when Sheila got home to try again since he struck out getting CeCe to help.

Kol smirked at her "Damn C that was cold."

She shrugged "well I literally don't care if Damon gets what he wants, but I won't help him get it... They are going to do it anyway and he'll find out that I was right, and he should have listened to me... When Nik knows about Elena...I'm hoping to convince him to use Damon as his vampire."

Kol gave her a look "Knowing Nik because it's you asking, he'll most likely do it."

CeCe grinned at him "yeah that does come in handy... Him listening to me, except when it comes to undaggering one of you then he doesn't listen to me"

Kol gives her a look "have you tried?"

The Heretic nodded rolling her eyes "Oh yeah I've tried to get him to undagger Bekah since the 20s and nada he won't do it, you know they are all going to be surprised about us getting along whenever Nik does undagger everyone."

Kol laughs "they aren't going to know where it came from"

CeCe laughed as well "because the last time they saw us together we were fighting and then you got daggered...now that is going to be fun to explain and I know Bex will be happy because she doesn't have to hear me complain all the time now."

Kol chuckled again giving her a look "you too?"

CeCe gave him a look before she burst out laughing "oh my god... now that I wasn't expecting."

Later that night just as CeCe suspected Stefan came back and talked Shelia and Bonnie into opening the tomb for Damon to get Katherine, Kol looked at her "seems you were right my little witch, he came back and convinced the other two."

She gave him a look "I am usually right." After Stefan left Sheila came into CeCe's room.

"CeCe, I want you to come with us tonight."

The Heretic nodded and agreed only so as to not seem suspicious to Sheila "okay."

Then she walks out of the room and CeCe turned to see Kol giving her a look, "thought you weren't going to help?"

She shrugged "ooh, hush... I couldn't look suspicious, could I? my cover is surprisingly still fully intact, so I said I'd be there and by tonight everyone that needs to know will know the truth about me and my cover won't matter anymore."

When the time came Shelia came upstairs and got CeCe and the three of them are standing in front of the tomb Shelia and Bonnie preparing for the spell. CeCe was only going to help because of Sheila and Bonnie so that they didn't overdo it.

CeCe looked at Stefan "I've already told you once that you're wasting your time"

The green-eyed Salvatore shakes his head "you don't know that you can't know that"

CeCe gave him a smug look "I know a lot of things Stefan, you'd be mildly surprised at the things I know and one of those things is that you are wasting all of our time here... Katherine was never in there."

Stefan shakes his head at the Heretic again "I don't believe you"

She shrugged, he didn't have to believe her but she was going to be proven right by the end of the night "Well then that's your loss... something bad is going to happen here tonight... I just don't know what that is yet."

Stefan looks at her "how do you know?"

"I've got a feeling... a witchy feeling and my witchy feelings are never wrong"

Kol looks at his wife "ohhh that is true, not once since I've known you have one of your witchy feelings ever been wrong."

Then Damon shows up and they start the spell much against the Heretic's warning that nothing good would come out of this. "They really should listen to you"

She glanced over a Kol "I know."

Once it's done Damon walks into the tomb with a blood bag for Katherine. And would you look at that who was right that's right it was CeCe, she was not in there. Just like CeCe said.

So, all in all, it was a disaster just like she predicted it turns out Sheila overdid herself and used too much magic and it killed her even with CeCe helping after Stefan got stuck inside and Bonnie said that she would do it herself if they didn't help. Just like CeCe said something bad happened and her witchy feeling was once again right.

The Heretic walked into the Boarding house with a smirk on my face Elena looks at me "CeCe? What are you doing here?"

CeCe just smirked at her as I walk into the parlor "I hate to say I told you so... But I told you so, you should have listened to me, and Bonnie wouldn't have lost her Grams because of Damon."

The three of them look at me but Stefan is the one that speaks "how did you know? How could you have known?"

She gave him a smug look "well let's see who do you think conned her out of it? Hmm ohhh, that's right it was me, while she was in there before Emily spelled it she had me get something that would get her out and I did and she was out before the tomb was spelled."

She gave them a mischievous grin before letting her vampire face out, Damon and Stefan are both looking at her confused while Elena looks shocked "what?"

She gave them a look with a glint in her eyes that said she wasn't to be messed with "all you need to know is that I am in full control here now... Nothing happens without me knowing it and as of right now I need you alive... so I will spare you today, for getting Shelia killed, she was still my blood, but and I am looking at you Damon, come after Bonnie and I will gut you over and over again until you beg for death... you don't mess with my family and get away scot-free, now you have been warned and I only do that once. You've definitely got it coming Damon you killed Lexi right in front of me, she was like my sister."

After that CeCe left them, all looking shocked at what just happened as she walked out of the boarding house, she grinned at Kol "it's almost time for him to know, what I've been up to for the past few months."

Kol smirked at her "Oh well that is going to be fun to watch."