Chapter Thirty-Four

The Heretic smirked as Klaus came into view and saw that Rebekah's coffin was empty and that the guard was dead, "Rebekah...It's your big brother. Come out, come out, wherever you are."

She rushes over to him and stabs him with the dagger he gasps and Bekah glares "Go to hell, Nik!"

Klaus pulled the dagger out and dropped it to the floor beside him "Don't pout. You knew it wouldn't kill me."

Rebekah crossed her arms, "Yeah, but I was hoping it would hurt more."

CeCe grinned at her brother-in-law "well it sure as hell was entertaining to watch."

Klaus looks at his sisters ignoring his sister-in-law's comment "I understand that you're upset with me, Rebekah...So I'm going to let that go. Just this once. Brought you a little peace offering. You can come in."

Stefan comes in but doesn't show any sign of recognition. Rebekah looks at him "Stefan..."

Klaus gets closer to him and compels him, "now you remember."

Stefan looks at Bekah "Rebekah." He walks closer to her.

Only for Klaus to stop him "Stefan."

Stefan stopped and turned to face Klaus, "I remember you. We were friends."

Klaus corrects him "we are friends." And the looks at Rebekah "And now the reason you're here. Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch."

Rebekah looks at him "The original witch?"

Klaus got right to the point "What do you have that Gloria needs?"

She touches her neck but realizes her necklace is missing. "Where's my necklace? What did you do with it? I never take it off!"

CeCe noticed Stefan's nervous look before he schooled it and that was when it hit her, she recognized the necklace that Stefan gave Elena because it was Rebekah's.

Klaus gave his sister a look "I don't know. I didn't touch it."

"We need to find it, Nik. Now, I want it back!"

"Tell me that's not what she needs, Rebekah!" of course it's what Gloria needs. She looks into the coffin but doesn't find it, so she throws it to the ground.

They went shopping to get Rebekah clothes from this century and then went back to Gloria's to see if she could find the necklace she failed for a while then used Rebekah to find it but still didn't get an exact location so then they went back to the warehouse and ate some people and now Rebekah and CeCe are once again alone it the warehouse Stefan, went to do whatever and Klaus went to check on Gloria.

The blonde original looks at CeCe "so are you gonna tell me what happened?"

CeCe grinned at her but before she can answer her there is a thud and the Heretic stood up from the crate she was sitting on "you stay here and let me check on that."

She got up and walked into the other part of the warehouse where the coffins are and sure enough, he was drinking from the one of blood bags left for him.

CeCe grinned at him "I see you found the blood bags" he turns around at the sound of my voice and the Heretic wasted no time, she flashed over to where he was and wrapped her arms around him hugging him tightly, this right here was what they had both been waiting for.

Kol wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered in her ear "I never doubted you for a second my darling little witch."

CeCe pulled back from the hug just a little bit with a grin on her face, "oh the looks on their faces, this is going to be so beautiful... I can't wait."

Kol just smiled back at his wife for a second, before he pulled her closer to him again, he breathed in her scent for a moment, before he did the one thing that they had both wanted to do for months, now. He kissed her, not that she minded in the slightest because she kissed him back, and they just revealed in the feeling of being in each other's arms again.

They were interrupted by Rebekah clearing her throat, from behind Kol, "what the bloody hell is going on here?"

The couple pulled apart and CeCe grinned at her husband "so it begins."

Kol smirked a devious glint in his eye as he winked at CeCe before turning around to face his sister "hello, little sister."

Rebekah's mouth dropped open in shock as she looked between her brother and his wife "what? but...how?"

CeCe had a huge grin on her face as she looked at Kol "now you see that is what I was talking about that look on her face right now the complete total shock and I was right it is beautiful."

He just chuckled giving her a look "but we knew it would be darling and you were right it is rather satisfying to see."

The blonde original was still in shock before a grin broke out on her face, "oh my god.... not what I thought was happening, I have never been so happy to have been wrong about something in my life...how did this happen?"

CeCe looked at her "what did you think was going I'm curious. It started about eleven months ago I kept having this dream it was like someone was reaching out to me and it frustrated the hell out of me because I didn't know what was going on and then one night I decided to figure out what was going on and who it was so I did a spell and it was Kol, surprised the hell out of me and I snapped told him to get lost then a few days later he came back and we had a talk that should have happened a long time ago and everything was okay again and here we are."

"Don't worry about it, Lia it doesn't matter." And then looked between them again "wow... I can't say I expected that at all, but I am happy that you guys actually talked and worked it out."

CeCe smiled at her "yeah it's been a long time coming, Nik got clever and had the coffins spelled where I couldn't touch them which is why I said earlier if he found out before he was meant to that it would be 4 months of planning and work down the drain, it took me all summer to break the spell, but I did it this morning"

The blonde original squealed happily "this is the way I like to remember the two of you when you would have done anything for each other and I'm glad that it can be that way again"

The Heretic smiled at her and grabbed Kol's arm "we're gonna get out of here but we will be back and do not tell Nik about this Bekah at all."

Rebekah nodded "of course for you Lia I won't say a word, I promise."

CeCe nodded at her "thank you." And then she pulled Kol out of the warehouse, first of you need a change of clothes, so we are doing that first, and then I am going to teach you about the 21st Century. Well, more than you already know from being about to follow me around while you were daggered. 

***
AHHH my babies are so adorable and they are finally together and happy.