Chapter Seventeen

CeCe grinned with a mischievous look in her eye as she looked over at Kol "I think it's past time to bring Nik in for the doppelbitch." She was dialing Klaus' number as she said that.

He picked up after the second ring "Lia love what can I do for you?

You could hear the smirk in her voice as she spoke "well Nik... I am about to be your favorite person in the entire world."

There was a curious tone in Klaus' voice at that "and why is that, Lia?"

She had a grin on her face now "Well, Nik... I just so happen to know that there is a human doppelganger in the sleepy little town of Mystic Falls, just unknowingly waiting for you to sacrifice."

That caught the soon-to-be hybrid's attention "and you know this how Lia?"

"Because I've been in Mystic Falls for a while, I've seen her with my own eyes, I've been waiting for the opportune moment to tell you about her, and that moment is now."

"Well, that is one of the main points of the sacrifice the other being having the moonstone and a werewolf, the vampire and witch well that won't be an issue."

There was a smug tone in her voice "I have a vampire you could use and an untriggered werewolf and I may know something about a moonstone too, but the witch you'll have to find on your own."

There was a surprised look on his face not that anyone could see it "wow Lia, you really have this all planned out for me, don't you?"

"I sure do Nik, now you just have to make your move."

Klaus smirked and you could hear the smirk in his voice "well then I guess it won't be long now, just a few things to tie up on my end of things and I can finally break this bloody curse."

"I have to go now, Nik but I'll see you soon." Then she hung up the phone and grinned at Kol.

Who was grinning back at her "so I take that it won't be long now?"

CeCe nodded at him "just whatever he has to tie up on his end of things and then he can break the curse and maybe I can convince him to undagger everybody... now that is gonna be fun because they are gonna be so confused as to how we are getting along when the last time that Bekah and Lijah saw us together, we were fighting nonstop pretty much."

Kol gave his wife a devious smile "well it will certainly be entertaining my little witch."

CeCe smiled back at him, over the past few weeks, the two of them have really fixed things between them and they are 100 percent good now, CeCe was happy that they were finally okay, it only took a thousand years for the to get there but things were slowly going back to normal, back to the way they were back when they were human, and they were both loving it.

One thing CeCe couldn't wait for was when they could actually feel each other when they touch instead of the cold feeling where Kol is technically dead. Kol broke her out of her thoughts "hey C?"

CeCe shook her head clearing her head, before looking at him from her spot on the bed "huh?"

He chuckled, giving her a fond look "I said what are you thinking so hard about over there?"

She rolled her eyes but still had a smile on her face "nothing really... just us."

He looked at her curiously "what about us?"

She locked eyes with him "just that I'm happy that we are okay, now."

He looked at her sadly, it was his fault that it took so long for them to be in a place where they were okay, "would have been sooner if I had just heard you out before now and we could have actually been together instead of estranged the way we were."

The Heretic got up and walked over to where he was kicked back in the chair that was in CeCe's room and laid her hand on his face, she really wished that he could actually feel the warmth of her hand on his face "It's okay Kol, you weren't ready to hear what I had to say then and that's perfectly okay because when you were ready you sought me out, it wasn't something I could have forced upon you, you had to be ready.... yeah, maybe it took a little longer than I hoped it would but in the end all that matters is that you did listen to what I was saying, and you were ready to accept it."

He looked up into her eyes laying his hand on top of hers on his face, "I don't deserve you... CeCe, seriously after everything I put you through, I really don't deserve the chance you're giving me to make it up to you but I'm glad you are giving me the chance even if I don't deserve it."

The Heretic stared right back into his eyes "I am your wife Kol, that means no matter what happens you are stuck with me through the good, the bad, and the ugly, I am always gonna give you that chance because we made a promise always & forever, yeah we are gonna fight and we might push things too far but in the end, it won't matter because it's gonna be us against the world just like it was, like always should have been."

"I meant what I said C, I will make it up to you if it's the last thing I do."

CeCe smiled at him "I know you will Kol, you gave me your word and I know that you don't break it when you give your word." The Heretic sighed she really wanted to kiss him there but couldn't because he wasn't physically there, and it wasn't like either of them would feel it anyway.

Unknown to her, Kol was thinking the exact same thing.