Chapter Thirty-Three

Well, all in all, today was a rather big disaster Klaus' hybrids all died, they either bled out or Klaus and CeCe killed them they are now on their way somewhere to find out why they failed which means they are going to Chicago to see Gloria. 

CeCe could have done the spell he needed but he didn't ask so whatever, it's not like she cares all that much, this will at least give her the time that she needed to break the spell on the coffin, that keeps her from touching them and then she can undagger Kol.

Klaus just stopped the car and the three of them got out Klaus looked at them "Lia, Stefan welcome back to Chicago."

The Heretic grinned "I love this place." CeCe got back into the car ignoring the rest of their conversation and then Klaus pulled the car inside another warehouse, where the coffins were unloaded and CeCe smirked to herself, this was it.

Klaus looked at her "are you coming?"

She smiled at him "I will join you guys later I have a few things to do first."

He nodded accepting her answer "okay."

And then Stefan and Klaus left, and CeCe wasted no time in getting started on the spell. 10 minutes later she finished the spell and walked up to the coffin, looking at Kol "well let's see if that worked" she laid her hand on the coffin and nothing happened making her grin triumphantly "I did it."

Kol grinned at her "I knew you would."

CeCe opened the coffin and turned to look at him "I'll see you when you wake up... I'm gonna pull the dagger out and then put it back in but where it's not gonna have the white oak ash on it you'll still wake up and Nik won't get suspicious if he were to open the coffin before you woke up."

Kol nodded "smart, you don't want to alert Nik about it until after it's too late."

She grinned at him again "exactly." Then she pulled the dagger out and put it back in minus the white oak ash just like she said she was going to do. And then she set out to meet the boys at Gloria's.

She walked in just in time to hear Gloria say "Obviously you did something wrong. Look, every spell has a loophole, but a curse that old...We'd have to contact the witch who created it."

CeCe smirked coming up beside Klaus "Well Gloria.... that's a bit of a problem The Original Witch is well she's very dead... and the world is a better place for it."

Gloria looks up at her with a smile "CeCe what a pleasure"

Klaus smiles at her "did you finish your errands?"

She smirked at him "I most certainly did"

Klaus gives her a look "what did you do? that is your I'm up to something smirk"

She waved him off "nothing you need to worry about Nik" then added as an afterthought 'at least not yet anyway.'

Gloria turns to back to Klaus "I know. And for me to contact her, I'll need help. Bring me, Rebekah."

CeCe grinned "well this just got so much more interesting... I do miss Bex though."

Klaus looks at Gloria "Rebekah. Rebekah is a bit preoccupied."

"She has what I need. Bring her to me."

Stefan walks back over to us and looks at Klaus "What is this?"

Klaus just smirks at him "Well, I told you, Stefan. Chicago's a magical place." Stefan looks confused "but this is me. With you" He shows the picture to them, it's a picture of Nik and Stefan from the 20s.

They were making their way back to the warehouse now and Stefan keeps asking questions about the picture that he found "This doesn't make any sense. Why don't I remember you?"

Klaus shrugs trying to play it off "You said it yourself: that time had a lot of dark holes."

But Stefan keeps pushing "No, if you knew me, then why haven't you said anything?" it was easy to see that all the questions were starting to annoy Klaus.

"I'm a little busy right now. Memory Lane will have to wait."

Stefan doesn't seem to get that and demands "What the hell is going on? Answer me."

Klaus stopped and turned to him "Let's just say we didn't get off to a brilliant start. To be honest, I hated you." then Klaus explains how they met and how Stefan knew his sister Rebekah.

Stefan looks surprised as we walk into the warehouse "Your sister. So, I knew another Original vampire."

Klaus looked at him "If you can't handle it, then don't ask." And then walked past the coffins holding his family stopping in front of Rebekah's coffin, he opens it and Stefan looked at the beautiful blonde.

"I don't recognize her."

CeCe snorted looking at Stefan "well, don't tell her that. I love her to death, but Rebekah's temper is worse than Nik's."

Klaus pulls the dagger out of her chest "Time to wake up, little sister. Any day now, Rebekah." She's still lying there dead. He looks at Stefan. "She's being dramatic."

CeCe rolled her eyes "Nik she's been daggered for 90 years it's gonna take a while for her to wake up."

Stefan looks at him "Look, why don't you just tell me what the hell is going on? I mean, you obviously want me here for a reason, right?"

Klaus smirks "Well, you have many useful talents."

Stefan looks at him "Do I?"

Klaus' smirk doesn't fade "In fact, I learned some of my favorite tricks from you."

They get ready to leave to go to Stefan's old apartment "are you coming, Lia?"

She shook her head "nope I'm gonna wait for Bex to wake up"

He nods "alright" and then they walk out of the warehouse CeCe grinned walking over to Kol's coffin and opening it noticing his color is coming back but he still hasn't woken up.

She closed the coffin again and headed out to get some blood bags for Kol when he woke up, she sits on top of Elijah's coffin with the blood bags beside me waiting on Rebekah to wake up.

About an hour after they left Rebekah shoots up out of her coffin and the guard that Klaus compelled walks over to her and she kills him by draining him of all his blood. then she turns around and the Heretic smirked at her hopping off the coffin "Bex!"

She smiles "Lia!"

CeCe hugged the blonde original "Oh I've missed you so much, Bex."

She hugs her back "If I could feel while I was daggered, I would've missed you too Lia" She pulls back and notices the blood bags "what are those for?"

The Heretic smirked at her "you can have one if you want but they are for somebody else"

She looks at her sister-in-law with a smirk "what did you do Lia?"

CeCe gave her an innocent look "what makes you think I did something?"

She gives her a look "you have that devious look in your eyes.... the one that you and Kol always shared when we were human and the two of you were going to get into something that would get you in trouble."

The Heretic grinned at her "Fine you'll see what I did soon, I can't tell you and risk it getting back to Nik because then 4 months of planning and working would be right down the drain and I can't have that happen not this far into it."

Bekah grins "oh my god... I think I know but what happened?"

CeCe smiled at her "I'll tell you later" she nods hearing the footsteps getting closer she flashes out of sight and CeCe hid the blood bags to that Klaus won't see them.

***

I love them so much CeCe and Bekah are one of my favorite brotp's in this book and we've only just seen them together. We are one chapter away from Kol waking up. Kolce will be reunited in the next chapter.