Chapter Ten

CeCe noticed the crystal at the same time Bonnie does, but the difference was that she recognized it and knew that it was Emily's crystal, and then it all made sense to her Damon wants the crystal to open the tomb because he thinks Katherine is in there and he wants her out because he still loves her. But the flaw in his master plan to rescue Katherine is that she isn't trapped there. She never was she conned her way out by bargaining the moonstone to George Lockwood.

The Heretic knew all about that because she helped Katherine... then CeCe's thoughts drifted to the moonstone 'the moonstone is still in the Lockwood's possession... sooner or later Kitty will make her appearance here once she knows there is a doppelganger, she'll try and bargain her freedom from Nik but by then he will probably already know about Elena thanks to me. So, I need to see if I can get that moonstone from the Lockwoods... If I can that means I control the game and I like controlling the game.'

Now all the Heretic needed to do was buddy up with Tyler, so she could find the moonstone, she smirked to herself 'God, I am brilliant and soon I will be in complete control of the game.'

She got knocked out of her scheming by Bonnie "Um...nothing. What's this?" Bonnie picks up the crystal.

Caroline answers "Damon gave it to me. Or he was going to give it to me. All I know is, it's mine now."

Bonnie looked at the necklace for a moment "it's ugly." And CeCe would have to agree with her on that it was hideous, but it was a very powerful talisman though neither Caroline nor Bonnie knew that.

"Well, get your grubby hands off it." Caroline snaps grabbing it out of Bonnie's hand.

CeCe chuckled at them "well I will see you guys at school" she had some unfinished business with Damon Salvatore, she got up and left Caroline's house, once she was far enough away, she used her vampire speed to get to the boarding house, she walked up to the door and knocked.

A minute later Stefan answered looking at the girl surprised to see her. "CeCe what are you doing here?"

She just smiled at him "I owe Damon a splitting headache for attacking Caroline last night"

"Well, Damon is a little busy right now."

CeCe rolled her eyes giving him a look "meaning you have him locked away in that little cell in the basement?" He looked surprised that she knew about that, and with that, she pushed past him and walked into the house... CeCe may or may not have Zach off vervain for a day to compel him to let her into the house and then forget that she compelled him. It was for instances like this though.

CeCe made her way down to the basement and she saw Damon locked in the cell "well, well, well isn't this a sight?"

"What are you doing here?"

She smirked "I owe you a headache for hurting Caroline last night" she narrowed her eyes at him and he doubles over with a splitting headache just as promised.

Once she was satisfied, she grinned at him and turned and walked back out of the basement and out of the house, and then she walked away with a smirk on her face.

The Heretic met Caroline outside of the school and walked in with her the blonde was talking about the car wash tomorrow while handing out flyers "The sexy suds car wash is tomorrow. The football team and the band have committed. Well, not all the band. Just the ones who could pull off the bikini. I want, in your face, sexy. I mean, it's a fundraiser, for god's sake."

CeCe chuckled "got it Care in your face sexy."

She heard Elena talking to Bonnie "Unbelievable. It's like nothing happened."