Chapter Thirteen

CeCe got woken up by Bonnie, and honestly, this was the best that she's felt actually in a really long time, that talk between them had been a long time coming.

"CeCe?" She blinked a few times, waking up.

"Bon?" CeCe sat up in her bed.

Bonnie smiled at her "You were right I just didn't want to believe that I was anything but normal, but Grams spent the weekend explaining it to me and you bailed on the Halloween party, so I couldn't tell you then."

CeCe smiled at her "yeah, see I told you but I am happy that you know the truth now and sorry about that but I was exhausted... I came in a pretty much just passed out."

Bonnie smiled "Thanks, CeCe, I just wanted to tell you about that, sorry I woke you just for that."

CeCe nodded "it's all right Bon, I understand."

"I am going to go to bed I'll talk to you tomorrow."

CeCe gave her another smile "okay Bon I'll talk to you tomorrow."

With that the younger Bennett left the room going into her own bedroom, while CeCe just laid back down and stared at the ceiling thinking about the dream that Bonnie woke her from, she surprised herself that she even let him explain, she shrugged 'I guess I needed to hear it and I know that he needed to hear what I said... It's what I've been trying to say for a millennium, but he just wouldn't listen to me.'

Figuring that she won't be able to go back to sleep, CeCe decided to go to the Boarding House and see exactly what happened at the Halloween party since she didn't go. CeCe walked into the Boarding House to see Stefan pinned to the ground by Lexi Branson who was CeCe's second favorite blonde behind her sister-in-law Rebekah.

"Oooh, yeah girl, you get him, Lex."

Lexi grinned as she helped Stefan up and then turned to face her favorite Heretic, "CeCe... Oh my god, it's been too long since I've seen you."

CeCe smiled at her and pulled her into a hug "oh girl I know we need to get together more I barely see you and I gotta see my girl."

Stefan looked between the two girls "uhh CeCe you know Lexi?"

The Heretic smirked at him "Yeah, I do like I said she's my girl... One of my three favorite blondes numero uno I won't mention right now, numero dos is Lexi and numero tres is Caroline."

Lexi looks at her "what are you doing here CeCe?"

CeCe shot her a wink and a grin "oh you know the usual."

The blonde grinned back at her "so you found it?"

CeCe nodded at her and smiled "oh yeah, I definitely found it."

Lexi laughed, "well someone will be happy about that"

CeCe nodded a smug look on her face "you got that right I'll be said someone's favorite person ever for this." CeCe only told Lexi that she was looking for the moonstone, that was all she told the blonde... The Heretic didn't want her to get mixed up with all the Klaus drama and the sacrifice and all that, so Lexi only vaguely knows about all of that.

So instead of going back to the house, CeCe decided to hang out with Lexi and Stefan. The trio is all in Stefan's room and Lexi is telling them a story while Stefan is poking her in the side "Stop. I don't know, some freak shot at me with wooden bullets. I bail in under sixty. And why is a news reporter hunting vampires?"

Stefan shrugged "I don't know who knows about us. That guy did. There could be others. Do me a favor, while you're here, please be careful."

Lexi got up from Stefan's bed, and turned to look at him "Why stay? I'm headed to New York for the weekend. Bon Jovi in the Garden. "Wanted dead or alive", it's our theme song. It'll be a blast."