Chapter Twenty-Two

The first thing that CeCe noticed in History was that Alaric was acting really weird, but she brushed it off for now and didn't think anything of it, well that was until lunch rolled around anyway, where she was sitting with Bonnie and Jeremy when Elena joined them and started talking to Bonnie.

Dana walked over to them looking at Elena "Hey, Elena, there you are. Okay. This is going to sound freaky, but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you're going to the dance tonight."

Bonnie looked at Dana "tell him she has a boyfriend."

Dana just smiles "You could at least meet him. He'll be at the dance tonight. Look for him. His name is Klaus."

The Heretic rolled her eyes, looking over at Kol, who snorted at their brother being dramatic.

Elena looks at her "I'm sorry, what did you just say?"

So, Dana repeats what she said "His name's Klaus. I know the name's stupid, but I swear he's hot."

CeCe let out a silent laugh because of course her drama queen of a brother-in-law compelled her to say that he was really hot, she might have been laughing silently and even though CeCe was the only one around that could hear it, Kol actually laughed out loud and pretty hard too "oh my god, of course, my brother compels the girl to say that he's really hot."

Bonnie looks around then back at Dana "Where is he? Is he here?"

She just looks confused "I don't know."

Bonnie looks at the two girls "She's been compelled." 'of course, she has.' The Heretic thought.

Dana looks at Elena "But he wants to know if you'll save him the last dance. How cute is that?"

CeCe once again rolled her eyes and muttered "drama queen."

Dana walks away and Bonnie looks at CeCe "what was that?"

CeCe smiled at her "I said drama queen... because that's what it sounds to me like he's being a big ass drama queen."

Kol snorts from beside her "more like you know he's being a drama queen."

After school they called a meeting due to Klaus compelling Dana at school today, CeCe just pulled up outside the boarding house and Kol turns to her with a smirk "what do you wanna bet that Nik is already here? Like physically and not just having some girl compelled"

I smirked back at him "how about I 1 up you hmm? What do you wanna bet he's in somebody else's body?"

Kol just smirks "Alright C you are on"

She grinned at him "how about when you get out of that box loser buys dinner?"

Kol looks at me "like a date-type dinner or just dinner?"

She smirked at him "hmmm guess it could be a date night type thing where the loser pays for everything all night and let's make it better and no compulsion, we have to use actual money?"

Kol smirks "You have got yourself a bet, my darling little witch"

I grinned at him smugly getting out of the car "be prepared to lose my darling" with that she walked into the boarding house still grinning very confident that she was going to win this bet.

CeCe heard Damon talking as she walked into the living room. "so we go to the dance, we find him find him."

Stefan answered his brother "Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like."

Damon gave him a look "Something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply."

CeCe snorted at that "yeah, that's probably a given."

Stefan looked around the room "He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school."

Kol gave his wife a smug look, but she just shrugged it off, and then Stefan looked at Elena and Bonnie "I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?"

There was a knock at the door and a minute late Alaric walked in and Damon looked at him "there you are."

Alaric looks at Damon "Sorry I'm late."

"Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move."

Elena looks around the room "Okay, so we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?"

Bonnie looks at her "Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him." CeCe bit her lip to bite back a smirk, the Heretic knew there was no way she can channel that much magic it would kill her it would kill any witch that isn't her.

Alaric looks at her "That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around."

at that CeCe starts putting the pieces together in her head 'Hmm now, why would Alaric say that about Nik.... how would he even know that?'

"Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he..." then he rushes at Bonnie, but she throws him to the other side of the room with her powers. without even touching him.

CeCe grinned at her as Stefan looked impressed "well I was impressed."

Bonnie looks at Elena "It doesn't matter if he's an Original. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Elena. I know I can."

After the meeting was over CeCe and Kol were back in her car and she had a smug grin on her face as she looked over at him "I am about to prove that you never stood a chance in this little bet of ours, my love."

He gave her a look "oh really now darling?"

CeCe just nodded "oh yeah."

She pulled up in front of Alaric's loft, "watch and learn." She got out of the car and Kol followed behind her to the door, she knocked on the door, and a minute later the door opened and Klaric smirked at her "I was wondering how long it would take you to figure it out, Lia."

She smirked back at him as he left her into the loft "oh I've noticed something off all day, but it didn't really click until what you said at the boarding house that's when I figured it out."

Kol sighed from beside CeCe "Damn it, I thought I had you beat there C."

She just grinned over at him not really caring about the others in the room "I told you... you didn't stand a chance at winning our little bet darling" she added the darling just to be a little mocking because he usually always calls her darling or my darling.

Klaus gave her a look of concern "Uhhhh Lia... who are talking to?"

She turned to look at him with a grin "that's not important Nik, it doesn't matter right now, you'll find out soon enough."

***
AHHHH that Kolce bonding I love them so much and their actual reunion is going to be amazing and it will be happening very soon, I already know how it's going to happen. Here is chapter 22, hope you guys enjoy it.