Chapter Twenty-Six

A little while after Klaus left, Katherine played music and spun around in a swivel chair, amusing herself while she and CeCe were talking.

The Heretic heard footsteps and a voice outside the door over the music, I hear footsteps and a voice "I don't think this is a good idea." She shushed the vampire doppelganger and then cloaked herself, with a spell just in case this would be something that she would need to tell Klaus later. Katherine had a confused look on her face seeing as her friend just disappeared, but she ended up shaking her head and getting up and got a bottle of bourbon out of the cupboard.

"Investigative journalism.... we're investigating." Was once again heard outside the door.

Kol smirked over at his wife "well you just cloaked yourself something interesting is about to happen, isn't it?"

She grinned at him "I don't know yet, but it sounds like Damon out there so who knows, maybe I can use whatever he's here to see Kat about to get Nik to tell me where you and the others are... doubtful but it's worth a shot."

Kol nodded at her "Hmm that's smart but then again you always have been the smartest witch I know."

"Alaric, are you home? Andie... Star, Jenna's friend."

There is a knock on the door and Katherine tries to open the door but she can't touch the doorknob because of Klaus' compulsion, but she tries again but still can't touch the door then she walks away from the door and a second later the door opens and Damon and his little toy blood bag are standing there.

"Thank God." then Andie walks into the apartment "Wow! You were right. She looks exactly like Elena."

The Heretic rolled her eyes "ugh does everything have to come back to Elena?"

Damon can't enter the apartment making CeCe smirk, he hasn't been invited in "yeah" then he looks at Katherine "thought you might be dead"

Katherine rolls her eyes "unfortunately not."

The vampire doppelganger looks at them curiously "What are you doing here?"

Andie answers her "We are here to rescue you."

Damon turns to her "No, sweetie. We are here to see if she deserves to be rescued."

Andie nods "Right."

"I figured you still might be kicking. Alari-Klaus was blending way too easily. Figured he probably had some coaching."

He shows her a vial. "Ohhh giving her vervain to prevent further compulsion from Nik"

Kol smirks "I'll give it to them that is rather smart"

CeCe chuckled "true but usually, they aren't that smart."

Katherine looks at it "Is that...?"

Damon smirks at her "Vervain? Your salvation."

Katherine sighs "It's not going to undo anything."

Damon looks at her "There's always a loophole. Did he tell you to stay in this apartment until he said it was okay to leave? She goes to speak but finds herself unable to. "You can't say. Did he tell you to do absolutely everything he says until the end of time?"

"No."

Damon smirks at her "There's your loophole. Drink this and it'll prevent any further compulsion"

She comes closer to take it but she is unable to cross the threshold. "Give it to me."

"Answer one question first. You double-crossed us with Isobel, why?" Damon questions her.

"I didn't think you could stand a chance against Klaus, so I was looking out for myself."

The Heretic snorted "that is so typically Katherine, always looking out for herself"

Damon looks at her "And where did that get you? Here." He tosses her the vial.

Kol smirks at his wife "well Nik is gonna have fun with this"

She nodded at him with a mischievous grin "oh yes he is... and I will be the one to tell him about it."

"Be careful with that. If he finds out you have that, you're never getting out of here." She drinks and coughs. "You owe me. And I will collect." He looks at Andie. "Come on."

Andie smiles at Kat "Nice to meet you." She closes the door, and they leave.

After Damon and Andie were gone, CeCe uncloaked herself and spoke "well that was interesting... you really don't want Nik to find that vervain."

Katherine jumped at the sudden appearance "CeCe? what the hell? what did you do?"

The Heretic smirked at her "well I didn't want to raise suspicion more than I already have so I heard Damon outside the door and cloaked myself meaning no one could hear or see me but I could hear and see everything going on"

"Smart.... but then again, I did learn almost everything I know about being diabolical from you"

CeCe nodded at her with a smug grin "yep and I learned how to be diabolical from the best Nik and Kol" Kol smirks at her again.

Katherine turned to music up again and poured the bourbon into two glasses and slid one over to CeCe and a few minutes later the vampire doppelganger was up dancing around until they heard a noise at the door, and she flashed to the couch sitting very still and Klaus walked back into the apartment, he looked at Katherine "You mind turning that down?"

She uses the remote to turn down the music and then looks at him "Why so grumpy?"

Klaric looked at her annoyed "well this body has outlived its usefulness."

"Do you want a drink?" the vampire doppelganger questioned.

"No, Katerina, I don't want a drink."

But she kept pushing "Come on. It might loosen you up." She offers him the bottle. He takes it and throws it against the wall, smashing it. He snaps and he compels her.

"What I want is for you to sit down and shut up." She sits down on the couch. Maddox arrives.

Klaric looked at his witch "Maddox, what took you so long?" the witch looks back at him "You've got a lot of luggage." Two men enter with luggage. A woman enters too. CeCe smiled at the woman, Greta Martin she was a good friend of CeCe's as well as one of Klaus' inner circle witches. "Greta. Finally."

She smiles at him "Hello, love. Nice body. You ready to get out of it?"

The Heretic grinned at her "Greta darling it's been a while"

Greta smiles at the Bennett, "CeCe love, it's good to see you"

CeCe hugged the young witch before taking a seat on the couch beside Katherine as two other men arrive with a giant wooden crate.

***
The sacrifice is almost upon us meaning it's getting closer to the Kolce reunion and I cannot wait for you guys to see it.  

The Bennett Heretic SLOW UPDATESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें