Chapter Thirty-One

Klaus and Stefan were at the farmhouse trying to get information and the location of Ray Sutton, while CeCe waited for them in the car, she smirked looking at Kol "I'm so close to breaking the spell, I can spell it I only need a little bit longer, it's taken me all summer but I'm finally close to being able to undagger you."

Kol smirked back at her "I knew you would get through the spell it was only a matter of time."

She grinned at him "yeah that was a bit of an unseen bump in the road, but I just need no more than 10 minutes alone with the coffins and I'll be able to break the spell and finally undagger you."

Kol smiled at her "like I said darling, I knew that you get through it... I never doubted you."

Before CeCe can answer Kol, Klaus arrived back at the car and climbed in, "so where are we headed next?"

The blonde smirked at his sister-in-law "a bar in Tully, which is where we will find Ray Sutton, finally and I will have a pack of werewolves to turn." CeCe smiled at him as Stefan climbed into the backseat since CeCe is in the passenger seat.

A few hours later they pulled up outside of Southern Comfort the bar where they're gonna find Ray, Klaus looked at CeCe "Lia, love distract him will you?"

She rolled her eyes, but agreed "fine, whatever but if he touches me, I am breaking his hand."

Kol smirked from behind Klaus "that's my girl."

CeCe brushed past Klaus and walked into the bar ahead of the boys, she took a seat by the bartender when a man walked up, the bartender looked at him "what's Ray?"

CeCe glanced at him and noted that must be the werewolf they were looking for "hey Red, get me a beer."

The Heretic rolled her eyes before she put on her best charming smile, "Ray? Ray Sutton?"

He doesn't look up before he spoke "who wants to know?" then he looked up and saw who was speaking to him his eyes widened "sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to be so rude."

CeCe gave him a fake smile, while Kol was glaring at the werewolf even if he couldn't be seen, "it's okay Ray, gotta be honest with you we've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida, Pensacola. we met a young chap there whom you used to work with before you moved to Memphis, now he directed us to two lovely young women. And they led us here, to you."

His eyes widen in shock before getting up "I think I'll be going."

That's when Klaus appears stopping him "not so fast mate You only just got here, now your type are very hard to come by." Ray looks between Klaus and CeCe before he tries to walk the other way, but he bumps into Stefan who is standing there and stops him. "I wouldn't do that." Stefan pushes him back into the counter.

Ray glared "vampires."

Klaus smirked at him "you're swifty, swift Ray! Yes! Our friend here is a vampire, he's compelled everybody in the bar so don't look to them for any help. I, however, I'm something else a different kind of monster I've got some vampire, I've got some wolf, and we can't forget my lovely sister-in-law here she's something different completely got some vampire and some witch in her."

CeCe smirked at that as Ray looked at Klaus "you what?"

Klaus smirked at him "A hybrid Ray, I'm both. You see I want to create more of me. Now you being the first werewolf that I've come across in many a moon, pun intended Ray! I need you to direct me to your pack. So, where can I find them, Ray?"

Ray shakes his head "You can't compel me, it won't work."

CeCe grinned at him, the tiniest hint of malice in her eyes "well good thing we have other means of persuasion then" Klaus smirks at her and nods at Stefan who turns around and takes out something out of his back pocket.

Stefan is talking to the bartender "Can you bring out the darts, please?" Then looks at Ray "Tell you what Ray, we're gonna play a little drinking game, something I like to call truth or wolfsbane." He pulls out a pouch of wolfsbane, and pours it into his hand, crushing it with his fingers. "Oh, this is gonna be fun, Ray."

It took a while, but Ray finally gave up the location of his pack and Klaus is prepping him to turn him while Stefan went to take care of Damon who has been following us all summer. Klaus feeds Ray his blood and snaps his neck and Stefan just walked back into the bar.

"You're back."

Stefan looks at him "Did you doubt me?"

"Not for a second. I knew you'd pass the test. You still care for your brother, for your old life."

Stefan tries to be nonchalant and emotionless "Nah, I don't care about anything anymore."

Klaus smirks at him "You put on a good show, Stefan. I almost believe you. Let's hope, for your brother's sake, he does. You never stop caring about family, do you? But every time you feed; the blood makes it easier to let go."

Stefan walks out of the bar.

Kol smirks at CeCe "He's hiding something"

I nodded at him, agreeing "oh yeah definitely.... just gotta figure out what it is" 

Kol nods "which we will"

***

CeCe and Kol are so adorable it's not much longer until they reunite for real and I'm super excited for you guys to read that.