Q&A

yay

first question is from A_Legit_Fetus

How did the states that the kids were named after die?

TW, because it was sad, sad ways.

Deaths are never really happy, but since the states and countries are incapable of dying naturally, they could only really go tragically.

Texas died by suicide, because unfortunately, there is a societal precedent that expressing and coping with your emotions is for women. That is one of the main reasons why Texas never really interacted with many states, because they missed their friend

California was never actually confirmed to be dead, but she disappeared without a trace, and the police couldn't locate her. She left a vague note behind, indicating she wouldn't come back, but nobody knew if this implied suicide or running far away and living on her own without the stress of Hollywood weighing her down. Many states hoped that no matter what happened, Cali is now finally at peace and happy.

Nevada died in the hospital after a car crash one night when she had a bit too much fun. Her last words were to New Mexico and Arizona; "Don't worry, I had a good time till' the end... promise to crash that thing again for me - sober though, so you live long enough to crash it again,"

Utah was just an unfortunate accident, he went out peacefully in the hospital with plenty of friends around. His last words were "We'll see who was right... only when the next one joins me," (In reference to religion. He smiled as he went, believing he was headed to heaven's door)

Arizona got alcohol poisoning. Nobody was around when he died, however he was found peacefully cuddled up with a small stuffed animal, with a note that read "Sorry NM, had the last bit of tequila with a few of your modelos too - don't wake me too early tomorrow. I don't feel too good so I just want to sleep in,"

New Mexico is still alive, but still was ok with MJ sharing a name with him, because he loved Arizona like a brother. He wanted to let Arizona Jr. and MJ grow up together like he had with Arizona, and he sometimes hangs out with them. They refer to him as their tío.

(Next questions from Oliveleafwing)

How do countryhumans die? Do they get sick and die, got killed, or just die because plot convenience?

As indicated above, or by how Prairie died, the immortals can get killed by outside forces, or illnesses they bring upon themselves (through alcohol, drugs, unhealthy habits, etc.). However, they cannot die of old age.

(Next from ValTheMonke)

1: Does Cali prefer Disney land or Disney world?

California: Honestly? I've never been to either, but I do love Disney films. Maybe one day we can have a sibling trip down to earth, so we can go to both and see which we like more! Of course, If dads ok with itAmerica: The earth is awful and full of humans who are even more awful... but maybe one day

2: Has Texas ever been to any of the six flags in Texas?

Texas: Not yet, but if dad lets us go to Disneyland or Disneyland, maybe we can go to some of the Six Flags in my state too!

3: Has MJ watched breaking bad yet?

MJ: Drugs are icky and so are bald people and chemistry, so no

4: Does Nevada know that over half of her land technically isn't rlly hers (most of it is federal land)?

Nevada: Those puny a** f*cking b*tches, how dare they