Awwww

Texas was walking to school, havin a good ole time, when suddenly...

"EY! TEX!" He heard someone call. He turned around, and smiled.

"Hey Brunito!" Texas exclaimed. Bruno ran to catch up with Texas, and the two of them began walking to school together.

"I heard that Nevada and Utah are here! How's life at home with four babies crying all night?" Bruno asked. Texas chuckled.

"It's alright... Cali is still getting used to it, but she likes playing with the babies," Texas said.

"That's good," Bruno said.

"So, how's Tía Argentina?" Texas asked. Bruno chuckled.

"She's good... man, I don't know why my dad married her. One second they're all lovey-dovey and the next they're arguing over the simplest things! Well... I guess they recover quickly, and the fights aren't viscous, just funny... if not annoying," Bruno said.

"Well, they obviously liked each other. Papá always teased Argie about not wanting to admit her love for your dad," Texas said. Bruno shrugged.

"They're a complicated duo, but we're a family regardless, so it's all good," Bruno said.

"And how's Tina?" Texas asked. Bruno sighed at the mention of his sister, but a small smile grew on his face.

"She started talking, and now she won't shut up," Bruno joked. Texas laughed.

"Same with Cali... it's a shame Cali doesn't like hanging out with Tina, but I guess she is still a bit too young to be Cali's 'bestie'," Texas said.

"Well, Cali is always too busy with Nate, isn't she?" Bruno said. Texas rolled his eyes.

"Bleh...," Texas said, Bruno laughing. They eventually got to school, and Bruno went off to his class as Texas looked around for his other friends.

"Hey Texas!" He heard PJ call from a distance. Texas turned around to see PJ, Tito, Nekomi, and Holly hanging out near their classroom. Texas smiled and joined them.

Later, during lunch, Texas and his group were sitting at their favorite table in the cafeteria, in the furthest corner from the entrance. It wasn't crowded there, because most kids sat closer to the entrance so they could be the first to go outside and play once the lunch bell rang.

"Ok, so we're all going to my house after school, right?" Texas said.

"I cant, I have to go to the doctors," Holly said.

"Awww ok... how 'bout you three?" Texas asked.

"Nope, I got Football practice," Nekomi said. PJ groaned.

"And you have baseball on Saturday, and swim lessons Tuesday, and tennis Fridays," PJ said. Nekomi giggled.

"I just wanna join as much as I can! If I'm gonna be a professional athlete, I gotta do sports!" Nekomi exclaimed.

"Yeah, but... every sport?!" PJ exclaimed.

"You practice every art form," Nekomi pointed out.

"Yeah, I guess... by the way Tex, I'm literally only coming over for my art lesson with your dad, remember?" PJ said.

"So?" Texas said.