California Time!

California was sitting backstage, a makeup crew covering up her natural freckles to give her a 'flawless' look.

"Dad? Where's Auntie Canada?" California asked.

"She's trying to get in... ugh, security? Can you call the entrance guards and tell them that my sister is allowed in?" America asked the people guarding the backstage entrance. They nodded and went to go let Canada in. California pushed the makeup people away from her and went to peek out at the audience.

"Oh god... that's a lot of people...," California said softly. America pulled her into a hug.

"I know... after this performance, I promise we have nothing else to do tonight. We can go get something to eat with your brother! I know you two miss hanging out," America said. California sighed.

"I don't like eating out... not anymore...," California said. America hummed in thought.

"I'll see if Texas can invite Tito over, you guys love making pizza together, right?" America asked. California chuckled.

"I'd hate for Tito to think we only see him as an excuse to eat pizza every week," California said. America smiled.

"Can you blame us? He and his father are pretty good cooks!" America exclaimed. California giggled.

"Cali, you're on in five minutes," California's manager Hollywood said. California sighed and nodded. America gave her a hug.

"Do your best hon, I'll be waiting right here for you," America said. California put on an uncertain smile, and Hollywood dragged her to the wings.

Meanwhile, Tito went to Texas's house, planning on apologizing for kissing him. He didn't actually know if Texas was mad, but he still felt bad, because Texas went completely silent after they did kiss. Tito knocked, and Utah answered.

"Hey there bud, Is Texas home?" Tito asked. Utah smiled and nodded letting Tito come inside. "Is he in his room?" Tito asked. Utah nodded once more. Tito smiled and gave Utah a pat on the head for being adorable, and went to Texas's room.

"Tex?" Tito said, hesitantly walking in. Texas was just sitting at his desk, playing video games. He looked over at Tito and smiled.

"Hey Tito! What's up? I didn't know you were coming over!" Texas exclaimed, getting up and giving Tito a hug. Tito nodded and took a deep breath.

"U-um... I just... I'm sorry, I.... I wanted to apologize for kissing you. I didn't mean to make everything awkward a-and I realized that I stole your first kiss and... oh god, I stole your first kiss.... I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to shock you or anything, I just thought... I...," Tito stuttered. Texas place his hands on Tito's face, staring deep into his eyes.

"I'm not mad at all Tito! I... I was actually super happy, I just didn't know what to say... heh, I kinda wanted to ask to kiss you, but I couldn't figure out how to say it without sounding weird... but Tito, I'm not mad at all, and You didn't steal my first kiss, I wanted you to have it," Texas said. They smiled at each other, holding each other close. Feeling a bit more confident, Tito went in for another kiss, and Texas gladly kissed him back. They held each other close, comfortable in the embrace.

"Hey Texas, are you- oh!" Spain exclaimed, barging into Texas's room and catching the lovebirds by surprise. And although Texas and Tito, eighteen year olds, knew they were legally permitted to do certain acts with other consenting 18+ year olds, they immediately reeled away from their embrace like a couple of guilty children who stole from a hidden stash of cookies. Spain laughed.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't see anything!" Spain exclaimed, closing Texas's door.

"WE WERENT DOING ANYTHING," Texas exclaimed, even though Spain already left, giggling like a child. Texas and Tito also couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh goooooooooooood.... That was so embarrassing...," Texas said. Tito laughed.

"Yeah right, try walking in to your older brother full-on making out with his fiancé in a hot tub," Tito said. The two of them laughed.

"I'm at least glad Francesco found someone... I had to see Cali and Nate kissing... Bleh...," Texas said. Tito smirked at him.

"Were they kissing? Or are you just trying to justify hating California's soulmate by saying he was being unwholesome with her?" Tito asked.

"Okaaaay.... It wasn't provocative or anything... but still!!! Francesco is a grown man, Cali is a baby! Francesco can do whatever he wants, but Cali can't be kissing anyone until I say it's ok!" Texas exclaimed. Tito just smiled at him, and Texas sighed. "I know... I know.... I'm being overprotective and you think it's hilarious," Texas said.

"Noooooooo.... Ok maybe, but I understand," Tito said. Texas laughed.

"You baby siblings drive us older siblings insane," Texas said.

"Actually, Francesco wanted us to get together, I think you just have a bit of animosity towards Nate because Cali loves him so much," Tito said. Texas chuckled, but then sighed.

"I do exaggerate it sometimes... I mean, Cali finds it funny and annoying, which means I'm being a brother correctly! I also just... kinda don't like seeing Cali grow up because then... I remember that I'm doing the same thing... and I'll be moving out at some point, but with Cali spending all her time performing and stuff... I wish she spent more of her free time with me rather than Nate, because I'm a selfish idiot I guess...," Texas said. Tito shook his head.

"Texas, you are not selfish for that! I understand, we're at a very uncomfortable point... both of us are now legally responsible for our actions, so that's terrifying, and leaving our youth behind... and I know you love your sister, so of course you'd want to enjoy the rest of your youth with her... she has such a busy schedule now, doesn't she?" Tito asked. Texas sighed an nodded.

"I took so much for granted when I was young... f*ck, it took us our entire youth to even hold hands in a romantic way... heh... oh my god, where does that time go...," Texas said, tearing up. The two of them sat next to each other on Texas bed, and Tito held him close.

"It'll be ok... it's like you said, we have our whole lives to do whatever we want. And it's not like you and Cali won't be allowed to hang out anymore once you move out! I mean sure, living with someone leads to more opportunities to interact, but won't it become more special when you two are older, and plan to do things together?" Tito said. Texas nodded.

"Yeah... it's still intimidating.... I always thought I'd be ready to grow up once I got to this point but... it's so....,"

"Different?" Tito guessed. Texas nodded.

"Different... I'm sorry, we went off on a tangent... guess I didn't really realize how much that bothered me...," Texas said. Tito nodded, and kissed Texas on the cheek.

"I don't mind, I think it's important to talk those things out...," Tito said, before suddenly getting a text. He checked it and smiled. "Your sister wants to make pizzas with the two of us tonight," Tito said. Texas smiled.

"Perfect,"