Short

Texas and Tito were making pizzas together in the kitchen, while PR and Anthony hung out with the kiddos in the game room.

"So... they suspended you? Isn't that a bit... harsh?" Tito asked.

"I always pushed rules I thought were unfair... the principal kinda had enough of me. I'm ok with it though, student council was fun, but I didn't get to change the school for the better. I just got to plan stupid events... and singing onstage was awesome. Thanks for helping me," Texas said. Tito smiled and nodded.

"Of course," Tito said. Texas smiled, but it faded to a sigh.

"My song choices kinda got to PJ though... especially 'No me queda más'...," Texas said. Tito laughed awkwardly.

"It kinda got to everyone, you sang it beautifully.... Might I ask, what's it about? I could kinda understand the lyrics, but my Spanish isn't the best," Tito said.

"It's an emotional song... I mean, the first lines are literally 'There is nothing left for me but to lose myself in an abyss of sadness and tears,'... I think it was the chorus that really hit him though... 'I held on to hope at the bottom of my soul. I thought someday you would stay with me. And I still had hope that fed the heart. My heart, which today has to see you as only a friend. And although I was in love and totally wrong, I don't care, because this was really love for me, it was the sweetest, the greatest love. And even if you always renounce it, for me it was the most beautiful thing,'... I think it resonated with him? I mean... after the show he even gave me a kiss, said the last line, and left without another word," Texas said.

"He kissed you?!?" Tito exclaimed.

"On the cheek! I dunno... I don't know how to feel," Texas said. Tito sighed.

"...would you go back to him?" Tito asked. Texas shrugged.

"I really don't know... I care about him, and I know he really likes me...,"

"But why him? What makes him more attractive than... let's say Holly. You and Holly get along objectively better than you and PJ have the past few months. Soooo why not her? You just not into girls?" Tito asked.

"Oh, I am, she's just not into me, y'know? And we're just good friends, not really attracted to each other like that...Hehe, remember that love calculator thingy? We're not compatible!" Texas joked. Tito laughed, but cringed on the inside.

"Yeah... PJ told me that you and him were at a 99% on that... haha, he carried that our whole childhood," Tito said. Texas smiled.

"He really did like me for a while, huh? Remember when me and you 'hated' each other?" Texas asked. Tito smiled and nodded.

"Yeah... I guess I was always the bane of you and PJ's relationship...," Tito said.

"No! Not at all! If I'm being honest, you were my favorite person when I was five, and you still are!" Texas exclaimed. Tito smiled, but sighed.

"Thanks... I love you, Tex. You're... you're a great guy," Tito said. Texas smiled, trying to figure out if that was a flirt or a casual platonic thing.

"I-," Texas started, before the timer going off interrupted him. Tito smiled awkwardly.

"Go get the kids, the pizzas ready!" Tito exclaimed. Texas smiled and nodded.