Ew cooties

Years have passed, and now Texas is 18

In his last year of high school

He's legally allowed to have a Costco membership card

And he's also legally allowed to go to a strip club i guess but COSTCO MEMBERSHIP CARD!! DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH YOU CAN BUY THERE?!

Texas was chillin in the game room, when suddenly he heard stuff going on in the foyer. He walked on over, and had a happy attack.

"ABUELOOOOO!" Texas exclaimed, running over and giving Spain a hug. Spain smiled and gently returned it. "I didn't know you were coming over!! Ohhhh I missed you sooo much!!! What are you doing here? How's the farm? How long are you staying?" Texas exclaimed.

"Cálmese, I think we should let him rest for a while...," Mexico said, guiding Spain to the guest room. Texas was a bit worried.

"Is everything ok?" Texas asked. America sighed.

"Spain's been having some health issues, and we decided it was safest for him to stay with us," America said.

"What? But who's taking care of the farm?" Texas asked. America pursed his lips, trying to figure out what to say. "...dad?" Texas said.

"We sold the farm-,"

"WHAT?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!??!???????!!!!!!!!,"

"Tex, don't freak out, we sold it to Uncle Scotland," America said. Texas took a deep breath.

"O-oh... ok...," Texas said.

"And he's thinking of turning it into a golf course-,"

"WHAT?!?!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!!,"

"I'm just messin with you, he knows how much the place means to you. He's just taking care of it while your abuelo settles in with us," America said. Texas sighed in relief.

"Ok... good... Is abuelo ok?" Texas asked. America nodded.

"He is... he just always complains about frequent instances where he believed he was having a heart attack or something... it scared us, so we talked him into living here," America said.

"Oh... did he actually have a heart attack?" Texas asked.

"No, we're pretty sure it was just really bad anxiety attacks. I know I've had a few where I thought I was going to die... you should let me know if that happens to you, because anxiety is a trend in our family," America said.

"Fantastic," Texas said sarcastically.

"When you move out, Spain will probably take your room because it has its own bathroom, and we can put a kitchenette in there so he still has his own space," America said. Texas nodded.

"Damn... Im gonna move out soon, aren't I?" Texas said.

"You're still in high school, you don't have to worry just yet," America said. Texas nodded, but he was worrying about that just yet.

A few weeks later, Texas was at school, and was in pain.

"Tex, are you ok?" Holly asked, as Texas limped over to them at during lunch break.

"Wedidphysicaltrainingyesterdayintheacadmyandimdeeeeaaaaad," Texas whined.

"Awww poor baby," Sven said. Texas plopped down next to Tito, who held him close. Their friends smiled at them.

"I'm so glad you two are an item," Holly said. Texas and Tito giggled like the lil high school sweethearts they were.

"Nekomi would be proud, she's been betting on you two getting together for a while," Sven said.