High School

Texas was chillin in the attic with Tito, four feet apart, if that means something to you guys

"Oooooh there's a 'campus patrol' elective?" Tito said, scrolling through the high school website.

"What? Whats it about?" Texas asked.

"It's basically an entire class period where you walk around and patrol campus... making sure the students aren't vandalizing, breaking PDA rules, littering, doing drugs, bullying... this sounds right up your ally Tex!" Tito exclaimed.

"It does! How do I get in?" Texas exclaimed.

"You have to ask the principal for permission... Hmm.... That might be hard since what happened with the middle schools principal...," Tito said.

"It's worth a shot! I mean, if not for the fact that that sounds like the school equivalent of the police force, it's basically a free period where I get to walk around aimlessly!" Texas exclaimed. Tito gasped.

"Che figata! You can earn credit by doing a good job keeping the peace, with enough credit you are eligible to get into a Jr police academy that is sponsored by the school, and UN himself?!" Tito exclaimed.

"WHAT?!" Texas exclaimed. Tito handed Texas his phone. "Oh my god, this is perfect!! I wanted to get into that academy anyway, but that would require 730 hours of community service before you can get on the roster! This is like, a short cut! And it's better training for a police academy!" Texas exclaimed.

"Plus, you get to wear a cool vest," Tito said.

"HELL YEAH!" Texas exclaimed.

"So, there's six school periods total, and each period has five students patrolling at once... two girls, two boys, and a third opening that can be either or other... so that means there are 30 total openings in the campus patrol class, and 18 possible slots open for you. It looks like upperclassman and honor-roll students are favored in enrollment, but if you try to get in now, you might have a shot!" Tito exclaimed. Texas smiled.

"Hell yeah! Do you have the copy of our next years schedule on your phone?" Texas asked.

"Mhm, in my photo gallery," Tito said. Texas exited out of his search app, and aww'd.

"You have the cutest wallpaper," Texas said.

Tito giggled, which Texas found endearing as hell

"My dad sent me that picture a couple years ago... it's been my wallpaper ever since. Weren't we so adorable then?" Tito asked. Texas smiled.

"I know one of us still is," Texas said. Tito paused, before smirking up at Texas.

"You're right, you are still adorable," Tito said. The two of them silently smiled at each other, not feeling awkward or uncomfortable, but happy and calm.

"Boys! I made lunch!" They heard from downstairs.

"We'll be there in a sec!" Texas exclaimed, as he and Tito rushed downstairs.