Fashion. Also Love.

PROOOOOOOOOOOM TIIIIIIIIIIME

it's just a party where everyone is waiting to leave so they can take off the expensive clothes they were wearing and either ditch/smash/chill and play video games with their dates/friends/selves

But god did Texas and his friend want to go and look cute anyway

"What should we wear?! Everything cute is sold out and everything left is stupidly expensive!!!" Holly exclaimed one day during lunch. Texas put on his 'I've got this' face.

"Come to my house after school, I've got you," Texas said.

And boy did he.

"Wow... your dad designed all of this?" Paulina asked as they walked through Texas's basement, which was just a gigantic art/vintage junk storage area, but in one section there were racks upon racks of clothes.

"Mhm, both my dads were fashion designers at one point. They had a lot of free time," Texas said. "Pick out what you like," Texas added, and everyone got busy looking for the best clothes. And they won't destroy them, because they're respectful. Unlike some people.

Kim.

"Hm? Tex, what's in this?" Tito asked, finding a large beautifully decorated chest. Texas examined it.

"I'm not sure... it looks like it requires a key?" Texas said. Tito gasped.

"Didn't we find a weird key in your attic? What'd we do with it?" Tito asked. Texas took out a small emergency bag he had in his pocket. In it, he put bandaids, an emergency contact list, his house keys, a pocket knife, and the weird key he and Tito found. They used it...

And the chest unlocked.

Texas and his friends gathered around the chest, and slowly opened the box...

"Oh my god... it's perfect...,"

"Hey hon? Why is the basement door unlocked?" America asked.

"Oh, Texas wanted to look for prom outfits in there with his friends. I told them to be gentle with the clothes, but I trust them," Mexico said. America smiled and nodded.

"Let's go help them out! I know there are some nice dresses I made for Canada in there... I think Holly is tall enough to fit them," America said. They went into the basement, and were met with a touching sight. One of those sights that make you want to laugh, cry, smile, and be nervous at the same time.

"Papá! Dad! I just realized- um- if these were off limits or something- I'm sorry, I should have asked you two before we put these on...," Texas said. America and Mexico first laughed, tears forming in their eyes.

"Mijo, it fits you perfectly! You're just as tall as me now! I-I didn't even realize...," Mexico said, walking up to Texas and adjusting the collar of the suit he was wearing.

"You look great in that suit, I forgot it was even down here...," America said softly, fixing up the silk rose that was sitting in the pocket of the vest Tito was wearing.

"Is everything ok?" Texas asked. Mexico and America smiled at their son and his boyfriend.

"You found our wedding suits," America said, nervous because his son now looked like a man.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know!! I didn't mean to take something that wasn't mine! I'll put it back!" Tito exclaimed anxiously, hoping they weren't mad.

"No, no... you two look perfect," Mexico said softly. Texas's friends were watching this, thinking it was adorable, however Paulina sighed.

"What's wrong?" Holly asked in a hushed whisper.

"I wish I had parents who accept me," Paulina whispered.

"O-oh... your father does love you-,"

"Because he doesn't know about us," Paulina said. Holly frowned, unsure of how to help. Meanwhile, California watched from the basement stairs.

"Cali? What's wrong?" Arizona asked, sensing she was upset. California sighed.

"I'm just tired, don't worry," California said. Arizona hugged her anyway, because that's what good brothers do.

Sorry this chapter is short, I just wanted to write a lil something after all the drawing I've been doing these past few days 😅