Ok, Ok

PJ was sitting on a picnic table at the recreational park, sketching a small drawing of a dragon in his sketchbook while Nekomi was on a basketball court nearby, practicing her shooting. PJ and Nekomi's parents liked how they got along, however, the two had varying interests, so sometimes they just went to the park together to do their own thing.

"Hey Pajama boy," Tito said, sitting on the table of the park bench next to PJ.

"Hey little Italy, what do you want?" PJ asked.

"I was wondering... do you still have crush on Tex?" Tito asked.

"Pft, is that even a question?" PJ said.

"I asked, didn't I?" Tito asked.

"Ok, ok, well yeah, I do, why do you care?" PJ asked.

"Because you haven't grown a pair and asked him out yet," Tito said.

"Well... I mean... I don't have much competition to worry about so I don't-,"

"I'm going to ask him out, he'll say yes, and you'll throw a hissy fit, until you realize you can't get mad that someone you don't have the balls to ask out got asked out by someone else," Tito said.

"Why would you do that? You know that I like him, and you already told me you're done trying to pursue him!" PJ exclaimed.

"Mhm, because I was tired of my affection for him being a competition, buuuuuut if you're not gonna stop me...,"

"Don't! You know I like him! I just... I dunno... I want it to progress like a movie as stupid as that sounds... and I'm flirting... but I have no clue if he's just playing coy or doesn't understand...," PJ said.

"Well... he did kinda pick up on it. that's why I wanted to talk," Tito said.

"Really? You didn't ruin my chances, did you?!"

"Calm down, calm down, I didn't. Texas was just telling me how he'd be up for a casual relationship, and since you seemed interested he wanted to ask you... but I wanted to make sure you didn't overwhelm Texas immediately, because I know how sappy you are... and Texas is too, but I don't think a super committed and looming relationship is what he'd want right now," Tito said.

"So you're just here to lecture me?" PJ said sarcastically.

"Mhm, because if either of you start b*tching to me about your relationship problems because 'PJ is taking things too seriously' or 'Texas has zero commitment', I legitimately will not give any more advice other than 'talk it out or break up and stay friends,'. So I want you to understand that not everything has to be dramatic and over-exaggerated," Tito said.

"Okaaaaay... but if me and Texas end up sticking together... maybe even getting married... don't blame me if you feel jealous," PJ said.

"I know, I know... I don't care. I'm happy enough knowing Texas still puts up with me... so, yeah, talk to Texas... I think he might be open to dating," Tito said. PJ smiled and nodded.

Meanwhile, Texas and Anthony were designing posters to put up for the ASB elective (Associative Student Body).

"Why does your poster just have a picture of you pointing off to the side playfully, with only the word 'you're' with an asterisk?" Anthony asked.

"Because of this," Texas said, showing Anthony a picture of a poster that his rival made, in which the words were 'Your the future, your a star, if you elect me, I'll make sure your going to shine,'.

"Hah, nice," Anthony said.

"Thanks for helping out by the way, I thought you'd be super busy with college or something,"Texas said.

"I still haven't applied yet... I'm a bit nervous, and want to figure out what path I wanna take before I choose... what do you wanna do when you graduate high school?" Anthony asked.

"Well.... My parents tried to talk me out of it, but I still am interested in being the county sheriff," Texas said.

"Why would your parents be against that?" Anthony asked.

"It's dangerous, and they don't want me getting hurt," Texas said. Anthony nodded.

"Well I can understand that... why specifically the sheriff might I ask? If you move beyond the county, you could act as the chief of police under UN himself," Anthony said. Texas shrugged.

"I want to at least start off with obtaining the position of county sheriff. Then, if I do try to move onto a higher status, I'll be at an advantage. But also... I don't want loads of power... I just want enough to help the place I grew up in be more peaceful, y'know? I mean, just yesterday me and Tito walked over to the plaza and a group of kids were fighting, and it was real vicious too... And I saw an officer just kinda drive past. I dunno if it's really his job to deal with some stupid teens tussle, but it was four older looking kids on this one first-year... I felt bad for him, but Tito shoved me inside a store before I got stupid enough to try to fight those bullies myself," Texas said. Anthony sighed.

"That's nice Tex, I just also want you to remember... being an officer- a good officer- is hard work. And there might be a time where you make a mistake, and something happens... someone doesn't make it... and I won't want you beating yourself up over it ok?" Anthony said.

"I know, I know...," Texas said.

I was gonna write mor but tireb