Homecoming

Reality-scape made a drawing of Tex and his dads (in their version of them)

It's adorable look at it

Anyway back to the story

Texas was chillin, patrolling the campus, when suddenly he noticed Sven, Nora, and Paulina hanging posters up around school.

"Hey guys! What are those for?" Texas asked.

"The homecoming dance! Check it out!" Sven exclaimed, showing Texas the poster. Texas made a big gasp.

"YOU GUYYYSSSSSS!!!!" Texas exclaimed excitedly, seeing that it was going to be Wild West themed.

"We thought you'd appreciate that," Paulina said, smiling slightly.

"Oh, and there's gonna be a homecoming King, Queen, and Royal? Oooohhh this is exciting!" Texas exclaimed.

"Mhm! Do you think you'll bring a date? Me and Nora are going together," Sven said.

"Hmm... maybe I'll see if Holly or someone wants to go as a platonic couple-,"

"I'm asking Holly," Paulina said.

"Woah really? Isn't your dad like... not ok with that?" Texas asked.

"He's the type to say 'I'm ok with it, I just don't want my daughter to be it'... I'll just tell him that I'm going with... someone else I guess," Paulina said.

"How about this, I'll take you as a 'date', but you'll be with Holly the whole time. Sound good?" Texas asked.

"It does... you wouldn't mind?" Paulina said.

"Of course not! I'm always up to help a friend!" Texas exclaimed. Paulina smiled.

"Thanks!"

The next day, Texas was hanging out with Tito.

"So, you plannin' on taking anyone to the dance?" Texas asked. Tito shrugged.

"No.... Unless you're free?" Tito asked.

"Ah! You just missed me! I'm taking Paulina so that she can hang out with Holly without her dad making a big deal of it!" Texas exclaimed.