Wooo

"You got suspended and impeached?!" America exclaimed. Texas looked down guiltily.

"Yeah...," Texas said.

"That's my boy!" America exclaimed proudly. Texas looked up at him in surprise.

"You're not mad?" Texas asked. America shrugged.

"I've done way worse, besides, I know you didn't do anything wrong... and hey, two weeks off of school? That sounds like a reward!" America exclaimed. Texas smiled.

"Yeah!" Texas exclaimed.

"Well, your padre and I had a romantic getaway planned... and you're gonna be home more often...," America said.

"I get to be in charge?!" Texas exclaimed excitedly.

"Nope, I'm getting you guys a babysitter- two, actually," America said.

"Whaaaaat?! I'm 14 now! I can take care of the house!" Texas exclaimed.

"For a night, maybe... but we'll be gone for a week!" America exclaimed.

"But-,"

"Look Tex, if you really want me to call Anthony and PR and tell them you don't want them here, I will...," America said. Texas gasped.

"RICO AND ANTHONY?!" Texas exclaimed excitedly. America laughed, seeing his sons demeanor immediately change.

That night, Puerto Rico and Anthony were over to be the best damn baby sitters ever. They ordered pizza, they let the kids jump on their beds, they played loud music, and they all watched MLP just to let the kids be happy.

"So wait... they only have one mark? So they are only allowed one special talent?" PR asked.

"I guess... the cutie mark is like, their passion and natural talent, but they can still be interested in multiple things. Especially since the cutie marks can be as vague as some diamonds. That could mean fashion or mining, can't it?" Texas said.

"You know a lot about this," Anthony said.

"I just think you don't know enough, nerd," Texas said.

"SHHHHH!" Arizona exclaimed. The adults shrugged and continued watching the show.

Later, when the young ones were asleep, Texas chilled with PR and Anthony.

"So, how's middle school? Other than getting suspended," PR asked. Texas sighed.

"It's fun... classes are simple enough, just hard to keep up with...," Texas said.

"And... social-wise?" Anthony asked. Texas sighed.

"I... I'm good social-wise," Texas said.

"Oh no, you're sad now, what's wrong?" Anthony asked, hugging Texas. Texas chuckled.

"You'll laugh," Texas said.

"That's ok, sometimes a laugh is all you need," PR said.

"....relationship issues," Texas said. PR and Anthony laughed, and Texas groaned jokingly.

"Ok, ok, lemme guess... Tito has a girlfriend?" Anthony said.

"Huh? No?" Texas said. The others gave him a strange look. "Why do you two look surprised?"

"I literally could've sworn the two of you had an unspoken-but-definitely-not-unexpressed-romantic-interest?" PR said. Texas stared at the two of them.

"He's so out of my legue! He belongs with one of the smart kids who are gonna grow up to be millionaires! I will merely be an arbiter of law!" Texas exclaimed.

"Seriously? So you don't like him in the slightest?" PR asked. Texas sighed.

"He's not interested in me... and I don't wanna ruin things with him too!" Texas exclaimed.

"Didn't we conclude that the whole 'PJ' fling wasn't your fault?" Anthony exclaimed. Texas sighed.

"I just wish things weren't so difficult... and I don't even know if I'm over PJ... I still really love him, I just... I don't like how uncomfortable I felt... I don't know why I couldn't see it before-,"

"Sometimes people misinterpreted being flustered as a good thing... you shouldn't feel embarrassed to be near the person you love," PR said. Texas sighed.

"Whatever... look, I just... I think I'll just stay away from romance for now, I'm too stupid for it... and Tito isn't into me," Texas insisted.

"Mhm... whatever you say," PR said.

The next day, Texas was taking good care of his horsey bros, when he noticed something.

"Angel, hey Bud.... What's wrong?" Texas asked, gently petting Angel. Angel looked sad, which made Texas sad, because nobody wants their horsey to be sad.

"Hey Tex," California said, giving April some food. April was just bein the happy lil horsey she is.

"Cali? What are you doing here? Don't you have school?" Texas asked.

"I'm home sick," California said.

"Oh! Are you feeling ok?" Texas asked. California groaned, before walking away. Texas and Angel glanced at each other. "Wait! What's wrong?!" Texas exclaimed, running up to his sisters side.

"Why do you care?" California asked.

"Because you're my sister and I love you," Texas said. California rolled her eyes.

"You never cared before," California said.

"Woah Woah, really? I always cared! C'mon, please tell me what's wrong... or at least tell me if you need anything," Texas said. California sighed.

"Can we just... hang out? We never hang out anymore," California said. Texas smiled and nodded. They went inside and played video games together, eating some snacky snacks while PR and Anthony were nearby doing art and homework.

"So Cali, have you been up to anything fun lately?" Texas asked.

"Kinda... Dad and I have been recording songs together," California said.

"That's cool! I'd love to hear them someday!" Texas exclaimed. California smiled shyly.

"Maybe you will one day... I don't like sharing them now... it's embarrassing," California said. Texas nodded.

"I get that, I remember when I was younger I loved playing cowboy, but one time I didn't realize Papá was watching... it was embarrassing, but it's not like I was doing anything wrong," Texas said. California nodded.

"Maybe you'll hear it one day," California said, smiling. Texas smiled, happy that his sister was happy.

That night, everyone was chillin, when suddenly there was a knock at the door. Texas answered it, figuring it was the mailman or something.

"Tito?" Texas said, seeing who knocked. Tito smiled.

"Hey Tex! Are your parents home?" Tito asked.

"No, but his super-intimidating-virginity-protecting older brothers are... so don't get too excited," PR said, him and Anthony standing menacingly behind Texas, who groaned.

"Shut uppppppp.... These are my friends-slash-babysitters... my parents are on a trip right now," Texas said. Tito smiled and nodded.

"Well, I just stopped by to see if you wanted to make something together," Tito said.

"If what you're making is love, we're gonna have to ask you to leave," PR said, him and Anthony cracking their knuckles.

"SHUT UP! YOU ARENT FUNNY!!" Texas exclaimed, pushing PR and Anthony away as they laughed. Tito laughed as well.

"Actually, I got stuff to make pizza... sooooo can I come in now?" Tito asked.

"Hell yeah! Come in!" Texas exclaimed.

Ok thas it I'm tired