Its about to get messy

(Btw, I sat back and thought 'hey, would it be controversial in this town to have a democratic school election in order to place certain students in student council office for a certain period of time? Y'know, like a democratic republic/republic democracy?

And then I realized f*ck it, because if this world is being run by the organizations and everything is generally UNs jurisdiction this is technically a liberal dictatorship and nothing matters

This is all just for Texas anyway

This is my entry ticket

Please I'm begging you Texas let me in I've been camping here next to the Rio Grande for
m o n t h s)

(Also, we're nearing teen years... get ready for that I guess lmao)

Texas was enjoying a summer day in the sun, chillin on the lake beside his house. He was laying on a sun lounger, listening to music playing on his papás stereo, and occasionally getting splashed by his younger siblings playing in the water.

"Texxxxxxxx!!! play!!!" MJ exclaimed, grabbing Texas's hand and trying to drag him to the water.

"Not now pajarito... I'm tired," Texas said.

"YOURE LAAAAMEEE," Nevada shouted. Texas chuckled.

"You still have Cali, she's way cooler than me," Texas said.

"But-,"

"Calllllliiiii pleeeeeeaaaaaaseee!!! Sand castle!!!!" Arizona exclaimed, shoving shovels and buckets in Californias arms. California sighed.

"Fineeeee," California said. The kiddos cheered, and the five of them began building. Texas sat and watched, a smile on his face.

"Why don't you join them Tex?" Mexico asked, hauling out a paddle board.

"I'm just kinda tired right now... besides, Nevada and Cali are too bossy when it comes to playtime. I always like teaching Ari and MJ how to shoot baskets, ride a horse, or play tennis! Utah also chills in my room sometimes. He doesn't talk, but he's there," Texas said. Mexico nodded.

"Well, as long as you don't grow distant from them all.... The kiddos look up to you still, and even Cali likes hanging out with you every so often," Mexico said.

"I know, I know, but I also know that intermediate school is harder than primary, so I want to enjoy not having anything to do while it lasts," Texas said. Mexico sighed.

"Well, PJ is coming over soon, alright? Me and his mom are going paddle boarding... how about you and PJ join?" Mexico asked.

"Nah... I'm good, we'll just hang out here... maybe go inside and play video games in my room," Texas said. Mexico nodded.

"Ok, well have fun... and make plans this summer! I want you to have fun outside of the house too!" Mexico exclaimed.

"I will, I will," Texas said dismissively. Mexico shrugged and walked away, Texas just laying back and chillin

"Hey! Tex!" He heard PJ call from a distance. Texas sat up and smiled at him, and PJ looked surprised.

"Did you get highlights and piercings? Bold move!" PJ exclaimed. Texas chuckled.

"My hair just looks glossy in the sun, and my ears have been pierced since I was ten, I just usually only wear earrings at home," Texas said.

"Why?" PJ asked.

"Kids said I looked edgy with them, but I just thought my papás earrings were cool. Buuut I didn't like the nickname 'edge lord' so I just didn't wear them at school," Texas said.