Letters From The Lost

"Ari. it's been twenty minutes and you haven't even gotten out of bed yet." Ciel was trying to get me out from under the sheets. He was already dressed, I knew that. That's why I was under the sheets. It's not that I didn't want to see him, I just don't think it's right yet. I'm only 13. I think. When was the last time i had a birthday? When is my birthday? I closed my eye and tried to think. I think it was in December, because I got presents twice in that month. But what day?

"Ciel, I don't know when my birthday is..." I Came out from under the sheets and looked at him. He was thinking.
" I remember it being in December."

"Well, you can make up your own birthday." He smiled and lay down next to me.

"What do you mean?"

"Just pick a day. Any day."

"The 14th."

"That's mine too."

"It is?" I asked him.

"Yes it is." he laughed. "Why'd you pick the 14th?"

"Because back when I was kidnapped every 14th day we were allowed to go outside for five minutes. We all loved those days."

"You could help Finnian in the gardens."

"I can try." I smiled. Ciel then kissed me and said,

"See me in my study when you're dressed." I blushed and he left his room.

"In his study..."

~~~~~~{After Arielle Is Dressed}~~~~~~

I was at Ciel's study door and knocked on it three times.

"Ari, you can just come in you know." I sighed and opened the door to find Ciel with a letter from the Trancy Household in his hand.

"Ciel! We said we were going to ignore their letters!" I went straight for the letter and tried to grab it but Ciel moved his arm just in time.

"This ones different. Its good news."

"Good?" I turned to face him and saw him pull out the letter from the envelope.

"Here." he handed it to me with a smile. I took it reluctantly and read it.

Dear Ciel Phantomhive,

I have your butler. He's very entertaining. I haven't harmed him yet. If you come by my mansion tomorrow then I'll give him back. Bring Arielle.

Alois Trancy

I looked at Ciel. "Are you going to do it?"

"Are you coming?" He asked me. he really wants Sebastian back. He got him out of Hell.

"You know what he wants for him though."

"I won't let him take you. And I'm sure Sebastian would help us in doing that." Ciel stepped down from his chair and onto the floor with me.

"Is there anyone else we could bring?"

Ciel cringed and then answered, "Yes, but he'd only do it if he could kiss Sebastian."

"Who is it?"

"Grell Sutcliff."