Scare

"Hello! My name is Jessica-"

"Sit."

I was in the headmasters office. I found out this school is an all boys school I decided to become an art teacher since the old one retired.

"Aren't you a bit young for the job?" He asked me.

"Well I'm 24 so," he stopped me.

"You look 13. "

Damn, he knows. "Sir, I assure you."

"SILENCE! I need a new art teacher anyway. You start tomorrow. Feel free to do whatever you'd like, just don't get in the way. Pick your students wisely." he handed me a list of the students enrolled. I can help Ciel, if I can find him.

--------time skip provided by the ------Funtom company ------------------------

Nighttime

The only person I have left to meet is Mister Michealis. He meets with students at this time but hopefully he doesn't have any kids at the moment.

"Mr.Michealis? I'm a new teacher and I was told to meet with you."

"I'm with a student."

"Sebastian."

"SH! Not right now!"

"Mr. Michealis. I'm going to have to open the door."

"Come in." The door opened but there was no student. I was confused. who said Sebastian?

"Mr.Michealis, My name is Jessica, um Phantomgold." Good recovery Jessica, good job.

"J-Jessica? What are you doing here? I told you stay home!" Ciel came out from under the desk.

"I think I have a more important question! Why is sebastian here?"

"He's been here since you came to the mansion. he saved you and then the queen told him to come here."

"So then, who tried to kill me? They looked an awful like Sebastian..."

"Claude." Sebastian muttered.

"Sebastian! You don't mean?"

"Trancy." I said.

"What? Jess? How did you?"

"He visited where I was before I met you. he brought Claude with him. I should have known!" I sat down in the floor with my knees to my face.

"Jess, its not your fault." he sat next to me on the floor and put his arm around me. "Its mine."

"Young master. What happened between you and 'Jessica' when I was gone?" Sebastian stood up and put the books away.

"We'll tell you later." Ciel let go of me as I uncurled myself from my ball.

"Young master, now."

Ciel took a big breath and said,"We love each other."

"You're betrothed to Elizabeth."

"I know but I don't love her."

"You're betrothed."

"I don't love her. I love Jessica."

Sebastian sighed. "Only Elizabeth can break the betrothal. Good luck."

He pushed us outside and closed the door.

"Oh Ciel! I get to pick the students for my new art class. anyone you'd like in it?"

"It's a long list."

"Did you write it down?"

He smiled and gave me a list of names. then he kissed me on the cheek and ran to his dorm. I headed down to mine.