Hannah Annafeloz

Hannah kept a tight hold of me and whispered in my ear, "I always liked you. You were pretty." I clenched my fists. Then Alois smiled.

"Hello Arielle."

"LEAVE CIEL ALONE!" I yelled at him. Claude's going to kill him and Sebastian won't be able to do anything.

"What makes you think I'm going to do that?" Alois chuckled and shooed Hannah away. she unhanded me and bowed then left.

"Because I love him!" He grabbed my chin violently, forcing my head up.

"And why can't you love me?!?"

"Because look at you, stealing, hurting, betraying, lying, anything and everything to get people to love you, but it's making people hate you. Hate you with a passion. What you do makes them want to kill you, not love you. Augh!" he pushed my head up further and grimaced.

"Why you little-!" He glared at me and then smiled. "Do you wish to see your little Ciel?"

I closed my eyes tightly. He could kill me right here and now. Why is he asking me this? Hannah said that it was best I didn't , but, if I don't he could, I can't.

"I-I don't know."

"You don't know?!"

"Just put me down!" He laughed and shook his head.

"Okay." he released my neck sending me straight to the ground. Hannah ran in and saw me. "Did I call you Hannah?"

"N-no master."

"Then why are you here?"

"I-i heard O-our guest f-fall, and I came to-to help." Alois growled and threw a nearby vase at her.  She shrieked and ran and Alois chased her. I looked around and realized what she was doing. This is my chance to escape! I looked towards the window and went to climb out of it, but the stupid dress wouldn't let me climb out. I ripped off the skirt and went outside. I looked back into the window and heard Hannah scream. My eyes welled up.

"Please don't kill her." I whispered as I ran off into the gardens to look for a way out. The garden consisted of flowers and a maze. There's no exit unless I could climb the wall but that wouldn't work with the servants, but the door wouldn't work either.

"Trying to escape?" A high pitched voice came from behind. I turned and saw her. The blonde menace, Elizabeth. Her dress was a deep purple and her hair was down, unlike when she was with Ciel.

"No. I'm going for a walk, Alois said I could. He told me that Claude would make sure I didn't escape. So please, leave me alone."

"He said that?" she scoffed. "I heard he attacked Hannah again. The poor thing, she deserves it anyways, don't you think?" She smiled and turned her back to me.

"She doesn't."

She clicked her tongue and waved her hand as to shoo me away. "you're too much like Ciel, Alois is a way better kisser. And much better with keeping his servants in line. Now shoo." she walked off into the manor leaving men alone.

She's changed too much. I wonder if she really loves him. Well I have to escape before Alois comes back. I liked towards the front gate and saw it being opened by Claude. I hurried over and followed close behind to get out in time and he quickly turned to close it behind him, but by then I was back into the forest and looking for Ciel.

As I ran through the forest as fast as I could I remembered the past weeks, the letters, the attempts, Ciel.  He's still not stable, he could do it. He probably thinks I'm dead, or worse. He's going to do it if I don't make it back before. I forgot Sebastian. He needed him too. I hope he can get out too. Is he a demon? Is that what that conversation was about? Back when I had his eyepatch? That, means, Ciel could be gone one day. Eaten by him. I can't think like this now. I need to get there. I need to be home, with Ciel. Before Alois Trancy and before he harms himself. I can't bear losing him.