Classes Classes Classes

The first classes were math, english, and some sort of fencing thing that I'm horrible at.

But then came the arts. the one thing I was allowed to do during the kidnapping. Paint, sketch, violin, flute, piano, dance. the one thing that I excelled at.

And, Sebastian still hates me.

In Art we painted a bowl of fruit and we played canon in D as well. In dance Ciel had failed. I almost laughed but sebastian glared at me and his eyes flashed pink.

Sebastian ran towards the door and grabbed me.

"SEBASTIAN!!!!" Ciel yelled and ran after us as we ran about the manor, until he locked me and him in his room.

Sebastian looked at me and then said, "what did you see?"

"What do you mean?"

"Anything strange."

"Well your eyes they were pink..."

"I knew it." he grabbed me and tried to lock me in a closet. I screamed.

Ciel's PoV

"SEBASTIAN!! OPEN THE DOOR." I yelled kicking the door. Damn, his door is strong.

"Young master? What's wrong?" Finnian had walked by holding a vase? Never mind.

"Finnian, kick down the door." I watched as he kicked it and it opened without hesitation. Then I saw her halfway in Sebastian's closet with his hand over her mouth, her eyes wide and tearing up, her dress was torn at the edges and Sebastian's eyes,

"Sebastian!! Stop!!!!!" I yelled running towards them. Sebastian dropped her as she landed with a thud into the floor. I watched her crumple, seemingly lifeless. Was I too late? No, I-I couldn't be.

"Sebastian! What did you do?!?!"

Silence. he stepped forward,bowed and tried to walk out into the hall.

"Answer me!! NOW!!" My eyes were tearing up.

"Nothing young master." He smiled one of those fake smiles.

"This doesn't look like nothing. Now tell me, what did you do to her?" I was beyond angry, all I could feel was anger when I heard a sob. A son from the crumpled body on the floor. Jessica she's alive.

"Ciel...." Those were the words she spoke as she tried to get closer to me then groaned and fell again.

"Sebastian!!" I turned to face him but he was gone. I had to find him, and help Jessica. But, what if? No it couldn't be, I need to help Jessica first she could die, I don't want her dead.