Eggs

The kitchen is not where I belong. Unless we are talking eggs, I can cook eggs. You know what. I'll make eggs, eggs. I started to open cupboards and drawers barrels everything, and alas, no eggs. Damn.

"BARD!" I yelled. quickly a Bardroy was at my service.

"Yes?"

"Where are the eggs?"

"In the icebox." His hand in his forehead, saluting me. Like you would do to your captain in war.

"Thank you, Bardroy. But, um, you don't have to salute me." I smiled nervously.

He quickly took his hand down and went back to the gardens with his 'new weapon'. I don't even want to know. actually maybe I do. Just a little bit. I quickly made my way to the icebox and grabbed some eggs. They were huge. Since when are eggs this big. I shook my head and continued to make the eggs into and omelette and soon, 28 minutes later, they were done. They looked like, well, it was yellow. I put them on plates and placed them on the table.

Odd. I thought Ciel would be ready by now. I walked over to Ciel's room and the door was still closed. I knocked four times. still no answer.

"Ciel? Are you there?"

"No." a voice came from the other side. It was deep, more mature.

"Ciel." I opened the door to find Claude holding Ciel close.

"He's mine now."

I sighed. "Can I just have a normal day? Just once?"

Claude looked at me and answered. "Yes. But not today." I ran forward and grabbed Ciel. He wasn't very light but I can manage. At least for now. Claude laughed.

"It's not that easy, Arielle."

"Really?" Ciel opened his eyes.

"A-Ari?" I smiled.

"I'm going to have to put you down okay?" He nodded sleepily. "Close your eyes. I don't want you to see." he closed his eyes and I put him down behind his bed.

"Claude! Get back here! I know what you want!" Claude turned from the Window and smirked.

"It's not you, you little brat. My master has no use for you anymore."

"I know that. he told me himself." I smiled.

Claude's eye twitched. "He did what?"

"He told me, in this manor, that I am a useless brat." with every word a stepped closer until I was face to face with him. He glared at me. I put my hand in between us and started to gather air into a ball, and it got bigger and bigger until, "You should go talk to him about that." and I pushed him out of the window into the gardens. he landed on the ground with a thud, but I stopped looking after that.

"Ari? Is he gone?" Ciel sat behind the bed, his eyes still closed.

"Ciel, you can open your eyes now." I sat down next to him after I closed his window. Ciel opened his eyes and sighed.

"Why couldn't I see what you did?"

"Remember when I told you about me being a witch?"

Ciel paused for a second, "Yes, you said you were an air one. Back at the school."

"I used my powers to get rid of him, Ciel. I never, ever, use my powers." Ciel looked at me with his blue eyes as I put my head in my hands and started to cry. he put his arm around me and whispered,

"It will be okay. I promise."