The Phantomhive Name

"Ciel, Alois took me, to my old home." I closed the door as Ciel sat on the bed.

"Jess,"

"Don't call me that."

"Milady could you come over here?." He patted his hand on the bed. I walked over to his hand and plopped onto the bed and my head on his shoulder.

"What should I call you?"

"I don't know."

"Tell me what happened."

"Claude, he- he killed my father, in front of me. And taunted me and burned the house down."

Ciel's mouth opened but no words came out.

"I also know my name."

"Tell me."

"Arielle Owllight."

"It's a beautiful name."

"But it's not me." I stood up. I felt my shoulders rise up to my chin. "Arielle is a person full of hate and anger and darkness. Jessica is full of hope, love and light."

"Jessica Owllight."

"Huh?" I turned and my eyes met Ciel's.

"Or Arielle Phantomhive."

"Ciel. What are you doing? My name isn't Phantomhive it's Phantomgold if you're doing that.."

He stepped up and walked towards me. he grabbed my hand and put it around his waist.

"No, it's Phantomhive. or I hope it will become Phantomhive."

"Ciel are you?"

He laughed a little. "No, not yet. when we sort everything out, then yes. I will. And it will be grand. Hell, more than grand. It will be the two of us! You in white." Ciel lay down on the bed.

"I can see it now!" I laughed and lay down next to him.

"See? Now you're in the spirit!" His smile was contagious. You can't help but smile when he does.

"Ciel, I don't know who I am anymore."

"I know who you are." I listened as he spoke.

"You're beautiful, brave, kind, smart, troubled, powerful, lovable, and mine." He kissed my fore head.

"But,"

"No buts, Arielle Phantomhive, just love." and with that I fell asleep with my head in his neck and his heart in my hands.