Tear Stained Letters

"It will be okay, I promise." Ciel held me close as I cried. He felt so warm. Like home. He's my home now. Here, the Phantomhive Manor is my home. I smiled through my tears.

"Home." I whispered into Ciel.

"Arielle?" He cares. He loves me. Of course he cares.

"Home. Ciel. This, you, is home."

He smiled and said, "And you're mine." I took a deep breath and remembered eggs.
I lifted my head and wiped my tears.

"Ciel! I forgot!"

"W-what did you forget?"

"I cooked eggs for us!" He chuckled.

"Of course you did Ari. Of course you did."

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing." he chuckled.

"Hmpf. no eggs for you then." I stood up and started to walk away.

"Ari, I want the eggs." He started to stand up as well.

"Then come and get them." I turned and stuck my tongue out at him and started to run.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Ciel started to chase me. He chased me down the hall and down into the dining room where the table was set and food was still out. I slid into my chair and Ciel well, he came tumbling after. he tripped and fell on top of me. His head was in my lap as he held onto the chair for dear life. My face went red.

"You alright?" He paused and took in where he was, then his face went red as well.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" He quickly stood up and went to his seat.

"Ciel, it's okay. Really. " he smiled and went to eat his food and to both of our surprises it was actually edible. I mean it was cold but edible.

"I have some work to attend to." Ciel stood up abruptly after I finished eating, him being done as well. "thank you for the breakfast Ari."

"Your welcome." I smile at him and he blushed as he walked into the hall and into his study. I sighed. Why couldn't he stay just a little longer.

"ARIELLE! THERES A LETTER FOR YOU THERE IS!!" Mey-Rin was running towards me as I turned to face her. I quickly stood up and caught her.

"Are you alright?"

"Y- yes My lady! Here's your letter." she thrust the letter into my arms and went back to her work.

The letter was larger than most and heavier. There was a seal on the back. It was red and had a spider on it. Alois Trancy. I shoved it into a pocket on Ciel's jacket and headed to my room to open it.

I broke the seal easily and opened the letter. Inside was a piece of paper, and a knife. A small one. It could fit in my pocket. I honestly don't want to read the letter but, I want to know the knife is for. I inflows the letter and the only words it said were,

Kill yourself Arielle Owllight.

I glanced at the knife, he even gave me a tool. Not now, I thought, later. After he's asleep.