From Hell to Heaven

"Where am I?" I looked down and saw I'm in what looks like to be a males sleeping shirt. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!!!" Sebastian ran in trying to calm me down. but still didn't answer my questions. "what the hell is going on!!!!"

"Lady, um... guest. You should get some rest. You are meeting Young Master tomorrow."

"Why do I have to meet him anyway." I turned away from him to see what he would do.

"You're going to be a maid here and every maid should know their master."
He spoke kindly of him. Like, wait is that child the head of the household? What. the. hell.

Anyway like Sebastian said rest. wait speaking of Sebastian. Where is he? Another mystery I guess.

\TIME SKIP TO THE MORNING/

"OUCH!! Damn, I forgot about the burn. idiot." I half-yelled. A youngish woman was looking at me with concern on her face. Well, the bottom half of her face.

"Are you okay miss? You were crying the whole night." She heard me!?!? Why?!?!

"Oh, it's um, nothing. Nothing at all."

"If you say so, miss" she turned to leave. I guess she's the other maid. Her name, name, I don't know her name. Well something else to learn I guess. now what to weary besides this man-dress...

After a bit of looking I found this maid outfit and put it on. it didn't exactly fit but it seemed to be my room partner so I hope she doesn't mind....

"Lady guest? Young master wishes to see you."

"Um where would I find young master?"

"I'll take you when you open the door."
I could hear the slight frustration in his voice. I guess he's busy. This is definitely out of routine for the both of us. I opened the door and stepped out.

"You look beautiful Lady Guest. Now, I'll lead the way" he smiled and started walking, with me closely following.