The Discovery

"Nghhh..."

"Jessica, you'll be alright, shhhh."

"C- Ciel? Wh- where's Sebastian?" My face was wet... I was crying wasn't I?

"He's gone. but you're okay.. so I guess is alright." he turned to the side and looked down. He looked sad. "I shouldn't have yelled at him."

"Ciel what happened? The last thing I remember was Sebastian putting his hands over my mouth..."

"Well I chased you through the halls and his door was locked so I got Finnian to break down the door, and I found Sebastian trying to stuff you in his closet, and I yelled at him..."

"Ciel," I reached out to touch him but it hurt. "nngh"

"Jess! Just stay there. What do you need?"

"You." I saw his face go red and his eyes widen. He didn't know what to do. I laughed a little and grabbed his hand.
His face went redder until he went down in his knees and cupped his hand around my face.

"I love you, Jess." My face went red as he leaned closer and kissed me. Ciel Phantomhive was kissing me. And I didn't wish it to stop. but all good things come to an end.

"Ciel?"

"Yes?"

"Could you stay here until I fall asleep?" I smiled and he smiled back.

"Of course." He kissed my forehead and sat on the edge of the bed until I fell asleep.