The Lost Child

"Lady Jessica? It's time to make breakfast."

"I'll be up in a minute." I got up and put on the black and blue maid dress Ciel got me when I started. then I glanced at that horrible dress Elizabeth got me. I don't want to run away. I can't run away. I sighed. I started to pack some clothes and money. I'll do food and water later. A single tear ran down my face. I wiped it away as I headed downstairs.

"Miss Jessica!" Mey-rin ran towards me. I moved to the right and she fell.

"Miss Jessica?" Her voice trembled as she picked up her glasses, more cracked than ever. No one came near me as I set the table and stole some food from the kitchen. They barely glanced at me.

I couldn't bear to look at Ciel. But I could imagine his sad face. His frown, his sad eyes and ngh. I can't do this. I saw Elizabeth's smile. I can't stand her. How could Ciel ever love her? How could anyone?

It's almost noon. I put on my dress and stayed in my room. it's now 11:30.

Ciel--------------------------------

"Lizzie I need to talk to you." we are in my room talking. I had to live up to my promise.

"What about Ciel?" She hugged my arm tightly.

"I don't love you anymore. I love someone else." she let go of my arm.

"Who is it?" She put her hands on her hips and stood up. She was trying to dominate over me.

"Jessica."

"So she lied to me. I took care of her anyway." she crossed her arms.

I stood up quickly. "Took care of her?!? Lizzie what did you do?!?"

"Oh nothing."

"Nothing?!?"

"Just go to her room in about..." she checked the time on my grandfathers clock. "five minutes or so? I'll force you to stay here if I have to." she smiled as she went closer to me.

"No. I'm fine." I remembered the letter I put in her suitcase. I hope she finds it before Lizzie does.

Jess-----

I've been crying. I bet Ciel can hear me too. there was a knock at the door.

"Jess? Jess? Open up!!! JESS!!! Please!!" Ciel's voice was desperate. He was pleading. I couldn't open the door. I can't. I'd rather be dead. Sebastian kicked open the door and Ciel ran towards me. he hugged me close.

"I-I thought you were dead." his tears mixed with mine as his lips touched mine.

"I have to go." I picked up my bag and pushed him off. I exited my room and saw Elizabeth with a fake frown.

"Oh my poor Ciel, his one true love gone. Poor,poor Ciel." The. I heard her fall to ground as I closed the door to the mansion and left towards the woods.

Time skip____________________

It's been days, weeks since I saw Ciel. I was running low on food when I saw a piece of paper at the bottom of my bag.
It was pure white with a red wax seal on it. The Phantomhive Seal.

Dear Jess,

I love you. I'm coming to find you. where ever you are. make yourself noticeable. Be loud. Move towards the way you came. Anything. Please. I need you.

love,
Ciel Phantomhive

"I love you too Ciel, I love you..." I started to cry. I needed him and he needed me. How could I have left him?

"Hey you hear that?" A deep male voice whispered.

"Sounds like that girl we lost." another male voice said. his was softer.

"Let's get her." I heard running footsteps. This time there's no stopping me.

"Stop. You don't want me." I stood up and smiled.

"Why don't we?" They scoffed.

" Because I can defend myself now." I put my hand out as a ball of air started to form. They were taken aback and started to run but, I pushed the air towards them and they ran. I don't think they are ever coming back for me.

This could be how I draw attention for Ciel. I took some winds and pulled some leaves up into the sky and had twist and turn and spell "I love you, Jess." And soon I heard footsteps and then I saw him. Ciel. he was muddy and dirty and his clothes were torn in places, but his was still mine. And I was still his. he grabbed me and held me close and whispered in my ear,

"I love you. don't ever leave again. please." I smiled.

"I won't, I promise."

"YOUNG MASTER!!!!!!" Sebastian the moment ruiner. "YOUNG MASTER WHERE ARE YOU?"

"SEBASTIAN!!!" And there he was, Sebastian. Here to take us back Home.