God Only Knows

Ciel decided to go outside on his own to find Grell and he told me to wear a dress. He told me, to wear, a dress. A dress. Dress. I hate dresses. So I picked one that I could easily rip the skirt off of of I needed to run. The dress was long and a black and yellow color. It was very overly decorated with bows and attachments. I groaned.

"This damn corset is too tight!" I yelled. The stiff fabric brushes my legs and it's just not okay. This is why I hate dresses. you can't walk, you can't eat, you can't even breathe. I looked in the mirror and sighed then turned and wobbled out the door.

Ciel was in the foyer with Grell looking around frantically.

"Where's Bassy? Ciel! You told me he'd be here!" Ciel sighed and put his hand to his face.

"I got you here so we can go get Sebastian and keep Arielle safe from Alois."

Grell's head turned and he saw me in this horrible dress. "oh! You must be Arielle! Your dress definitely needs some more red on it!" He ran over to me and grabbed my arm and dragged me to my room to 'fix' my dress.

"Put me down you idiot!" Grell made it into my room and found a rather scandalous red dress and showed it to me.
" Grell no." He frowned and stuffed it back in and pulled out a very similar to the dress I had on but red.

"Arielle. This is way better."

I glared at him. "I'll put it on if you leave."
The red head smiled and left to go tell Ciel. I glanced at the dress and sighed. After about half an hour I got the dress on and glared at Grell when k saw him in the foyer.

"Ari!" Ciel blushed as he looked at me. Grell was delighted. I wonder why.... Ciel looked away, his face red. "Grell, I don't think that's what a thirteen year old girl should be wearing..."

"But you like it. Don't you Ciel?" Grell was standing behind him smiling.

"Grell!" Ciel closed his eyes and his hair covered his face.

"Can we just go? I hate this thing and the corset is torture!"

"That makes two of us." mumbled Ciel as he opened his eyes and looked up, still red faced. I laughed.

~~~~~~outside the Trancy manor~~~~~~

"Remember the plan." was all that Ciel said before the door was opened by Claude.

"Hello Phantomhive." Claude said flatly. "Alois is waiting for you." I remained silent like the others and followed him to Alois.

"Claude!" Alois was standing in front at a tied up Sebastian. Ciel stepped back horrified and what he was now. What had held him back and the markings on his body. Suddenly I felt something pull me back and Ciel scream. Hannah covered my mouth and whispered in my ear

"I'm sorry." My eyes darted around the room to see Ciel being held by Claude. Grell was held by the triplets and Alois was walking towards me.

"My my Arielle, a lady like you should never wear that." his face went red also. Damn you Grell. Honestly, I hate you even more now.

"Grell made me wear it"

"The red head with the temper?"

"I DONT HAVE A TEMPER!!!!" Grell kicked one of the triplets and the triplet just glared at him causing Grell to shut up instantly.

"Hannah! Bring her to my room!"

"No wait! Alois!"

I heard Ciel yell and then Sebastian. I tried to turn around to see but Hannah turned my head around.

"It's best if you don't look Arielle."

"But, C-Ciel..." my eyes filled with tears as I was dragged to Alois' room. And only God knows what could happen when you're alone with Alois.