Losing You

Ciel was awake before I was. His arms around me and his lips on my hair made me melt. "C-Ciel.. stop it!" He chuckled and I turned to face him.

"Glad to know you're alive." I sighed into my pillow and murmured,

"I wish I wasn't." Ciel turned to face me. Shock and concern written on his face.

"Arielle? Wh-what do you mean?" He touched my shoulder.

"I didn't say anything."

"You did. tell me."

"I don't want to be alive! Okay?" I bit my lip as Ciel jumped back. "I- I didn't mean to yell at you I'm sorry," Ciel started to cry, and I just stared at him. I didn't expect him to cry. I didn't think he would cry about getting yelled at. "Ciel? Why are you crying? If it's because I yelled at you, I really am sorry."

"It's- it's not that. it's just I- I don't want to lose you." he flung himself at me causing me to lay back.

"I-I don't want to lose you either. Believe me. I just d-don't want to be alive." I started to cry and Ciel held me close.

"I care about you Ari. I - I love you." he wiped his tears and pretended to be strong. I know he isn't.

"Young Master! Arielle! Are you getting up?" Finnian opened the door and saw us there. "I-I guess you wish to be alone." He quickly closed the door and ran down the hall.

Ciel kissed me, a passionate, loving kiss as he placed his hand on my leg again. I started to blush.

"I love you Ciel." He smiled and gave me a kiss on the the cheek.

"We should probably get up today. is that alright?" He got up from the bed and was waking toward his dresser.

"It's alright. Ciel can I ask you something?"

"Of course." He turned to face me and he must've seen something, because he quickly came back to my side.

"Can you stop acting so strong? I know that you're pretending, and it helps to know that you feel the same I do. I see you cry yourself to sleep and wipe your tears with your sleeve. Just if you need to cry then just, cry. Please?"

Ciel sat up on the the bed and closed his eyes. "Arielle, I will." he smiled back up at me and pulled me in for a kiss and I gladly kissed him. it was like magic every time we kissed, sometimes there are just no words.

"Now," Ciel patted my leg and got up, "its time it get up." he smiled and I smiled back.

"Alright."