Out of His Grasp

"Ari?"

I was breathing heavily. The anger and disgust towards this man all came flooding back. "You can't buy children! You can't buy people! You can't buy children so you won't be alone for the night! That's what those woman on the street are for! That's what a wife is for! Not me!" I slammed my hands on Ciel's desk. He was staring at me. He was scared, I could feel it. I was shaking with anger.

"You see, then why are children for sale? Why are people for sale?" Mr. Lingston shot back.

"They're forced into this! Taken off of the streets and promised a better life only to be betrayed and used! They're kidnapped from there homes! And they're being sold to sick, disgusting men! Just like you!" I had tears in my eyes. he bought all of my friends, or at least they never hurt me and used them, killed them. Just for fun.

Mr. Lingston stood up and walked until he was close enough to kiss me. He then struck my face and sent me to the floor. Ciel ran to me and he slapped Ciel too. Ciel collapsed and Mr. Lingston kicked him. "know your place, Owllight. For here you're meant to be sold, and killed." I started to cry. "in fact, I should just take you right now." He grabbed me and left Ciel lying there on the floor. I could hear his cries.

"C-Ciel!" I was crying now. He was hurt. I needed to get to him. "Ciel! Ciel!" I fought back at the man. "let me go! I'll kill you!"

And when those words were said the three servants were at the door. Blocking the exit. Lingston growled.

"Put her down." Bardroy said harshly. "Or well kill ya." Lingston laughed. I heard Ciel groan. I bit my lip. He's going to hurt himself.

"And what are you going to do about it?"

"Oi! Finni!" Finnian nodded and grabbed the pillar behind him and threw it at Lingston. Mey- Rin pulled out a shotgun and shot at the pillar, causing it to explode into little pieces. They came hurling towards us and they hit him. Mey-Rin shot a another bullet hitting him in his head and he let go of me, collapsing to the floor. Dead. I ran to Ciel and saw him reaching for the drawer where I put the knifes. he had one in his hand.

"Ciel!" I ran and fell on him.

"Arielle! G-get off of me!" He dropped the knife and cried in pain.

"Ciel! They killed him! He's gone !" I hugged him and he started to cry.

"It hurts!" I got off of him and looked at him. His face was red from when he slapped him.

"Oh Ciel..." I touched his face and sighed. " Where did he kick you?" Ciel tried to curl into a ball and groaned.

"He.. he kicked me, in my.." he took a shaky breath, " my stomach and my back." He winced as he uncurled himself.

"Ciel, I- I need you to take off your shirt." My face went pink.

He was shaking. The pain must be horrible.

"W-why?" He blushed.

"To see how bad it is." he sighed and nodded. I then pulled it off of him and he closed his eyes.  He was beautiful. The brand on his back had become red and the area around it was bruised, the skin was broken around his stomach and various other places. "Ciel?"

"Yes?"

"Can I touch it?"

"Touch what?"

" The bruises."

He stopped and looked at me. His eyes were sad and filled with pain. "Yes." I carefully placed my hand on his stomach, covering the bruises. Ciel's breathing became shaky and he closed his eyes.

"It hurts that bad?"

"Y- yes." I bit my lip and held his hand.

"Can you get up?"

"I- I think so." I pulled his hand up and he tried to stand up. I placed his arm around my shoulder and slowly walked him to his room and lay him on the bed. I lay down next to him and closed my eyes.

"Why does this always happen?" 

"What?" Ciel said, his voice still shaking.

"Anything, just everything. But it's always bad. just as things get better, something happens."

"I know, but we're both here right?"

"I probably wouldn't be here if you didn't come in just then." I opened my eyes and turned to face him. He was looking back at me.

"I wouldn't either."

"What do you mean? Ciel.." I moved closer to him.

"I- I just wanted Sebastian to take my soul already. I didn't want to be here and then he brought you." I reached for his hand and he gave it to me. "for the first time I had truly loved someone. And it felt amazing. We had a similar past and I just knew that i wanted you to stay here. With me." I was shocked.  What do you say when a boy says that? What should I do? Do I just kiss him? It's been too long now!

"No ones ever said that to me before."

"No one? How could they not? You're so beautiful and sweet and loving."

"I've been in captivity most of my life. I knew nothing besides get injected, whipped, work, hurt. I never knew there was joy in life."

He looked at me and sighed. "I love you."

I smiled at him. "I love you too. And don't forget it."

And then we kissed and fell asleep in his bed.

( the song is called Mirai no Omoide. It's  a black butler character song and there's two for ten characters and you can find them on soundcloud and YouTube. this one is one of Finnians and I'll try to put them at the top of each chapter ( or on the side of you use the computer.) so yeah. Thank you so much for reading! Take care and BYE MY FANGRELLS! BYE!!)