Sleep?

"Oi! Finny! Watch where ya goin!"

"Bardroy! You should be watching where you're going! You should!"

"Just stop fighting!"

The three of them were in a huge mess. There were broken dishes and statues everywhere. The kitchen burnt to a crisp and the servants with dust and ash on their faces and clothes. Mey-Rin was in front of bardroy, her hand on her hip and one in his face. Finnian had a pillar in his arms aimed at Bardroy. And Bardroy holding a flamethrower.

"You three! Shush! Ciel is sleeping!" I put my finger to my lips.

Finnian put the pillar down, same with Bardroy and Mey-Rin huffed.

"Sebastian isn't here, miss." Finnian said, all cheerful as if nothing ever happened.

"I understand that, so today I'm your Sebastain, oh and just call me Arielle Phantomhive." I curtsied and then fell. Flat on my face. I'm such a klutz sometimes.

"Are you alright miss?" Mey-Rin ran over to help me but tripped and Bardroy caught her.

"Yes, I'm alright. I'm just not very ladylike."

"We can tell. you just tried to curtsy in trousers." Bardroy said. I looked down and blushed. I totally forgot. I'm in Ciel's clothes.

"Anyway, do whatever you usually do. Unless that involves," I waved my hand around them, "this." they stood there, shocked. "Well? Go!" They all scattered to their places, like mice, and I laughed. I turned and headed towards Ciels room. I opened the door a sliver and saw Ciel. He was lying in the bed, asleep. He was badly under the sheets he was blushing.

"Arielle. I know you're there." I took a step back.

"H-how?" Ciel opened his eyes and got up.

"You took control with the servants back there." he scratched his head and yawned.

"Were you ever sleeping?"

"Maybe."

"Ciel." I crossed my arms.

"You're still being a Sebastian."

"Oh stop it." I entered his room and sat on his bed.

"Ari? I need to ask you something..."

I looked down, not facing him."What?" I felt his arms go around my waist and my cheeks heat up.

" Sleep?" I giggled.

"Eat." I answered. "I'm cooking remember?"

"Ah, yes. This could  be horrible."

"Ciel!" I stood up. He laughed.

"I'm kidding, you know. Unless.."

"Ciel." he got up and started to change. "I'll be going now." I started to leave his room.

"Bye Ari." and with that I closed the door and headed for the kitchen. This is going to be bad.