Home Is Where The Heart Is

Being in Ciel's arms is like being in heaven, except well, you're not dead.

Ciel was still crying and holding me closely.

"Jess, I love you. I missed you." Ciel held me closer with every breath.

"I've missed you too." I wanted to be home with Ciel. I want to be alone with him. "Can we go to your room when we get home?" I blushed.

His face went red before he answered, "of course."

When we made it home he brought me to his room. it was so big and grand. and it was his. I plopped onto the white bed. "it's so soft!" I giggled and he came closer to me.

"You get used to it." he stood in front of me and bent down to kiss me, but instead he held my hand.

"I'm never going to lose you again, I promise." then he kissed my hand and sat next to me in his bed.

"Ciel? Can I ask you a question?" His hand was on top of mine.

"Anything."

"Why do you love me?" He was taken aback. It took him a minute then he replied.

"You're kind, beautiful,hurt and lost, and you need redirection and so do I." he kissed my cheek. "and you're redirecting me to love again."

I blushed and lay down in the bed putting my head in the pillow. he slid up to be next to me and pulled me close. He's so adorable. I kissed him. a deep passionate kiss. A kiss that should never end, until we fell asleep in each other's arms. Sebastian is going to kill us.