Something more Fitting

As we made our way home his touch felt different, almost as if my body now accepts it as normal, something welcome, something beautiful. Not odd or strange. It felt amazing. His fingers intertwined with mine perfectly and his smile and laugh were beautiful. everything was right with him. I wonder how he sees me. I hope it's not horrible.

"Jess? I need to ask you a question."

"What is it?"

"Why haven't you left me? I mean Elizabeth taking you away, most people would've given up."

"I'm not most people. I'm Jessica Phantomgold." he laughed.

"I guess the name stuck then?"

"Yes it did."

----at the mansion-------

"Young Master wh-? YOUNG MASTER!" Sebastian ran to Ciel and put him in his bed to rest. and I had to explain what happened.

"Well Ciel was screaming and there was this red guy with scissors attacking him.. oh and you have to have a day with him." I quickly said. I didn't want to remember. Sebastian groaned.

"Could I kill him on the day?"

"You can kiss him."

Sebastian walked away and opened Ciel's door. I heard some fighting but couldn't make out any words. After a few minutes I decided to change my clothes. I don't really want to wear a dress though... I decided to go through someone else's clothes, I think they were spare , and found some pants and a dress shirt. So, I put them on and when I exited the hopefully spare room, Sebastian left Ciel's room.

"Young Master wishes to see you." Then he looked at my clothes, "you might wish to change into something more fitting for a lady?" He opened my room's door as I said,

"No. this is more fitting for a lady like me." I walked past Sebastian and his look of shock and into Ciel's room.