His Butler Nosy

"What did you do to Young Master?" Sebastian yelled at me and grabbed me.

"I - I didn't do anything to him I just told him what happened to me because he asked. He seemed okay. Just put me down. please?"

Sebastian sighed and put me down on the bed. "It's just. Young master has never smiled or laughed since the incident."

"Neither have I." I thought back to when I was in the office. I did smile and a laugh. But, why?

Sebastian glared at me. "Good night, Lady Jessica." He left the room and closed the door. I got ready to go to sleep when I heard the door open.

"Jessica? Are you still awake?"

"Yes. Who's there?"

"Oh, sorry." the voice chuckled. "Its Ciel."

"Come in."

He sat on the bed with me and put his candle on the bedside table. it was just light enough to see each other's face.

"I forgot to tell you about my past."

"Ciel, you don't have to."

"But you should know. Besides, we both went through some similar things."

"Ciel."

"It was my birthday, the day my mother let me sleep in her bed. I was so excited. My whole family was there. they were there for me. My father was supposed to give me this thing, but, the whole house burnt down."

He eyes started to tear up and I put my hand on his to comfort him. His lips curled up on the edges with just a hint of a smile.

"I saw my parents burn and I was taken. I don't remember many details but I remember the pain and suffering and what they looked like. I remember being in this cage."

He was crying a little and grimaced. His hand grabbed the sheet. his whole body tensed up.

"I remember them laughing at me. and I remember Sebastian saving me form the torture and killing them all."

He looked at me. then he covered his face with his hands. "I shouldn't have said that."

"Ciel, it's okay. I don't mind."

"He helped fix the mansion and became like family to me. I probably wouldn't be alive if it weren't for him."
He was crying at this point.

"I wouldn't be alive either." I held him close.

Sebastian came in without warning again. "Young Master. You should be in bed."

Ciel looked up and said. "I am in a bed." he smirked.

"In your bed."

Ciel groaned and got up and mouthed "Good night."

"Good night Ciel."

Sebastian frowned at me and shut the door.

I don't think Sebastian likes me that much.