Morning Fluff

In the morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up. Arielle~ wake up~~" A voice spoke into my dreams.

"5 more hours." I turned my head into the pillow.

"Arielle." the voice getter more impatient by the second. " Arielle wake up or you don't get any food."

"Okay,okay. You win." I lifted my head from the pillow and opened my eyes to meet his blue and purple and eyes. He was again on top of me. I sighed. "Ciel."

He cocked his head to the side. "what?"

"Do you mind, perhaps, getting off of me!" He laughed. "I'm not joking." I added.

He lowered himself and just plopped on me. "that's not what I meant ciel." I looked up and saw his face. It was bright red. "Cam you get off of me?"

"Yes." he laughed and just stayed there. Right on top of me.

"Ciel get off of me before I kick you off." he chuckled and looked at my face. My very serious, I'm going to kill you face. And he got off of me.

"Ari?"

"Yes?" I groaned.

"Do you want to cook?" His arm was uncovered by any fabric, the purple thread clearly shown.

"Maybe." I turned over into my pillow again and Ciel sighed.

"Ari. you're going to have to get up eventually." I sunk further into my pillow and curled into a ball.

"No I don't." Ciel held back laughter.

"Yes. Yes you do." A loud clatter came from the servants room. Screams and yells.
" Damn. I forgot."

"What?" I asked, turning back to Ciel.

"No Sebastian means, distraught servants."

I laughed. "they're freaking out about being late aren't they?"

"You stay and get dressed. I'll sort it out."I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Ciel your arm? You can't. You need to rest" he groaned and laid back in bed.

"You're a female Sebastian."

"Yes I am." I got up and stole some of Ciels clothes.

"Arielle. I can get something tailored for you."

"But that's too much work. Plus, yours are just so, hmm."

"What?" Ciel sat up.

I laughed. "Adorable."

He groaned and laid back down, "don't lay on your arm! You don't want me to have to sew it again, do you?"

Ciel shot back upright and started to panic. "NO! Arielle! I swear!"

I laughed at his plea. " I was joking." He shot me a glare before testing his head on his pillow as I went into my room to change.