I Can't See You

There was a knock at the door at around three in the afternoon. Ciel and I were playing Chess, or rather he was teaching me to play chess, when the knocking turned into punching.

"No need to harm the door, I'm coming." Sebastian opened the door and a blonde haired boy laughed.

"So this is where you've run off to. The Phantomhive Manor. Arielle, if you really wanted to live somewhere big you could've just asked." he leaned in my chair and picked up the queen.

"But then again, no. See, Arielle, for what you've done, you deserve a punishment." his face became contorted his smirk into a scowl. He threw the queen at Ciel and laughed. His hand reached for my eye as I heard a scream.

"ALOIS!!! STOP!!" Ciel ran to right in front of me. "You lay a finger on her, and I'll make it so that all the queens horses and all the queens men can't put you back together again."

"They won't find me."Alois stuck two fingers into my eye and pulled at and twisted it until it was gone. My left eye was gone. "Now, Ta-ta now! Good night!"

"Ari. Are you okay?"

"I'm done."

"Arielle?"

"I'm done with all of this.!"

"Arielle, please."

"Just," what do I say? I can't leave Ciel alone. He'll die.

"Leave me alone."