𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

We were in the bus still driving when my dad got a phone call, he groans . "Can one of you kids answer that for me ?" He kept his eyes on the road "I'll get it !" I get up from the sofa and reach for his phone right next to him.

     "Hello?" I softly said waiting for a reply "hello is this ... Joe keery . "I laugh "No it's his daughter Y/n Keery." I replied smiling

"Oh .. hello miss it's an honor to speak to you ! I was calling because I work for (some specific talk show) ! My boss has been dying to have you guys on the show and I was wondering when would be a good time ?"

"Sounds exciting umm let me ask my dad really quickly just hold on !" I cover the bottom of the phone , everyone looking at me curiously I look at my dad .

"Who is it?" My dad says not taking his eyes of the road

"Thay said they work for (some talk show ) and they want to know when would be a good day to be on the show ?"I tap my leg on the floor waiting for an answer

"Umm... ask them if tomorrow evening is good ?" He still doesn't take his focus off the road .  I nod and remove my hand .

"Hello?" I ask making sure their still there

"Uh yes hello?" They reply

"Hi um is tomorrow evening good ?" I ask biting my lip , the phone went silent . Everyone except my dad scoots forward in their seats .

"Yes , tomorrow evening is perfect!" They say cheerfully . I smile .

"Ok great!"

"Ok have a great rest of your day!"

"You too!" I hang up

"What did they say ?" Finn asks , I put my dads phone back "They said tomorrow evening is perfect !" I sit back on the sofa . They all sit back as well relaxing.

   ~A few hours later~

     I was sitting with Mills in the back of the bus . She was painting my finger nails. "How are you?" She asks softly continuing on painting my fingers.  I watch her do so "Good! I'm happy ."

     "When are you tell everyone else ?" She quietly asks and looks up at me innocently .I bite my lip nervously

     "I don't know..." I reply softly taking a deep breathe in . "It's not just my decision. I wanna tell them when Aidan feels as comfortable as me ." I shake my head lightly

     "And are you comfortable? " she turns her attention back to painting my fingers. "Barley..." I replied "I just don't know how dad's gonna react ..." I shrug my shoulders.

     "It must be hard .." she breaths out I chuckle lightly "More than you know.... , but I love Aidan." I tell her and she looks up at me switching to my other hand . "Just make sure you tell them instead of them catching you ..." she says her attention on my nails again "I will ..." millie looks up past me I turn to see what she was looking at .

  Aidan.

     He was staring at me , smiling . I smile back lightly.  Me and Millie both turn our attention at eachother at the same time .

     "He loves you too ...." she says smiling "Alot!.." I smile at her words and blush a bit causing her to chuckle continuing to paint my nails i turn my head back to Aidan he was still looking at me i smiled again then turn back to Mills .

-Word Count:  568
I hope the story is good so far !